The Student Room Group

driving theory test uk 2019

Hi all, i'm trying to pass and get my license this summer, but haven't started. I'm booking my theory test in now, but have no idea how to revise for it. Can you guys give me any tips please, I would really appreciate it. Thank you
Original post by ph2001
Hi all, i'm trying to pass and get my license this summer, but haven't started. I'm booking my theory test in now, but have no idea how to revise for it. Can you guys give me any tips please, I would really appreciate it. Thank you

It's an incredibly easy test to pass. Just download one of the many theory test prep apps, and hammer through a few tests a week or so before.
Omg me too! I downloaded the official dvsa theory test kit hopefully it will be enough to pass!! It was around £5 btw so totally worth it i think
i have this exact one too, ive done about 80 mocks in total and have been getting 50/50's consistently hopefully this is enough! my test is tuesday wish me luck!!!
Original post by Sumah0499
Omg me too! I downloaded the official dvsa theory test kit hopefully it will be enough to pass!! It was around £5 btw so totally worth it i think
Original post by kelvin_clamp
i have this exact one too, ive done about 80 mocks in total and have been getting 50/50's consistently hopefully this is enough! my test is tuesday wish me luck!!!

Omg!! Good luck please tell me how it goes because i would love to know how the app helped!
Original post by Sumah0499
Omg!! Good luck please tell me how it goes because i would love to know how the app helped!

Hi im back, i did my test today... i got 50/50 on the multiple choice and 65/75 on the hazard perception, i would highly recommend the app all the questions were either the same or slightly different in terms of wording, and the hazard perception seemed much easier to me! but yeah use that app its great!!!
Reply 6
Omg that’s amazing. Well done on passing. I’m definitely going to purchase the app now. Thanks so much
Hi im back, i did my test today... i got 50/50 on the multiple choice and 65/75 on the hazard perception, i would highly recommend the app all the questions were either the same or slightly different in terms of wording, and the hazard perception seemed much easier to me! but yeah use that app its great!!!
I just did all the mock tests available and passed first time. The majority (if not all) of the questions will be repeated from the practice tests you can find online. The hazard perception can be a bit tricky to get a hang of at first but once you've figured it out it's quite simple. You can find mock tests for them online too :smile:

Yayyyyy!! Congrats! That app was totally worth it!
I passed my theory 2 years ago and it had run out, so I had to do it again today (passed!) still had to revise a lot though, so hit all the apps for multiple choice questions and hazard perception and put the hours in and you'll do great Good luck💓

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending