Having trouble choosing my a-levels Watch

cryptidstars
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I want to choose photography as one of my a-levels, but I havent done it at GCSE but I have done Art
CoffeeAndPolitics
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by cryptidstars)
I want to choose photography as one of my a-levels, but I havent done it at GCSE but I have done Art
Ask the college/sixth form you're applying to for guidance regarding admissions to the course. Since you haven't studied photography at GCSE, they may want a portfolio of your photography work or they may still accept GCSE Art. Please speak to them for clarity.
cryptidstars
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
the college don’t require a portfolio but they do want at least a grade 5 in gcse art & design or gcse photography, since i don’t want to do art & design at college and would rather do photography, i’ve been thinking how it would work out for me, having never done gcse photography before

(Original post by CoffeeAndPolitics)
Ask the college/sixth form you're applying to for guidance regarding admissions to the course. Since you haven't studied photography at GCSE, they may want a portfolio of your photography work or they may still accept GCSE Art. Please speak to them for clarity.

(Original post by CoffeeAndPolitics)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Foundation Year Open Evening Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Jul '19
  • Regent's University London
    Psychotherapy Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 17 Jul '19
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate (MA) Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 18 Jul '19

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (125)
19.69%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (59)
9.29%
No I am happy with my course choice (358)
56.38%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (93)
14.65%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed