?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Need help from past interviewees!
ksk98
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I have a training contract interview with Addleshaw (they messed up my vac scheme so gave me a straight interview) but they haven't told or replied to me when I asked roughly when the interviews would be held. This is a problem as I need to book a holiday in August for my girlfriend's birthday and I don't want the two to clash!

Do any past applicants know roughly the dates of when the interviews are held?
TCVS
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by ksk98)
I have a training contract interview with Addleshaw (they messed up my vac scheme so gave me a straight interview) but they haven't told or replied to me when I asked roughly when the interviews would be held. This is a problem as I need to book a holiday in August for my girlfriend's birthday and I don't want the two to clash!

Do any past applicants know roughly the dates of when the interviews are held?
What do you mean they messed up your vac scheme?
ksk98
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I was extremely ill the night before the assessment centre, so I informed the recruiter who assured me she will allocate my appointment to a different date. She told me to just focus on getting better and she will sort the rest.

After emailing the following day, she replied 4 days later saying she didn't realise I was allocated to the last date (quite unprofessional on their behalf) thus they couldn't offer me an assessment centre but instead a place on the list to be interviewed for a TC directly.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (121)
19.45%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (58)
9.32%
No I am happy with my course choice (351)
56.43%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (92)
14.79%

Watched Threads