The Student Room Group

Can I leave my apprenticeship, because it is so dreadful and time consuming?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by MohamedAdan
Are you trolling on me right now? Are you really here for a laugh or are you actually want to help me on where I want to go? answer those questions carefully please.

Sure, let me give you some advice.

You stated you caused four people to ignore you because of your actions at work. Also, earlier this week you stalked a female in the gym for an hour until they told you to stop looking AND to stop bugging her (thread reference here incase anyone's interested: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6012916). Also, when someone pointed it out to you that you stalked her for an hour, you told the TSR user "Erm no offence, but I wasn’t asking for your opinion".

You are definitely the problem and need some sort of professional help. I would definitely refer to your GP just so you can get this checked out.
Mate mate mate stalking a woman in the gym is a different matter ok. Please don’t use this situation. The work and the gym situation are two different things so don’t get mixed up with it. I’m not mental, I was never like this and I have an ASD if you want to know so I’m making it aware that I may be mental and a bit autistic but my brain directs me to different things. So, that is my response to you. Telling me to go the GP because of my problem, seriously man I’m not mental or don’t have any problem with myself, the work environment just a downgrade for me.
Reply 22
Mate mate mate stalking a woman in the gym is a different matter ok. Please don’t use this situation. The work and the gym situation are two different things so don’t get mixed up with it. I’m not mental, I was never like this and I have an ASD if you want to know so I’m making it aware that I may be mental and a bit autistic but my brain directs me to different things. So, that is my response to you. Telling me to go the GP because of my problem, seriously man I’m not mental or don’t have any problem with myself, the work environment just a downgrade for me.

No, stalking a woman is not a different matter, it's completely WRONG. On top of that, it was for an whole hour, regardless of what you have that is definitely not right. Without a doubt, seek help wherever you can hence why I referred to your GP because I'm in no position to advise you.
Original post by Xarao
No, stalking a woman is not a different matter, it's completely WRONG. On top of that, it was for an whole hour regardless of what you have. Definitely seek help wherever you can hence why I referred to your GP because I'm in no position to advise you.

Yh I get what you mean and I know stalking was wrong but what I thought was not stalking I was just waiting for her to notice and talk to me unfortunately it went badly wrong, and instead turned into a regretful decision. So as a matter of fact I’m already in talks of seeing my GP, before you even mentioned about it. So In regards to stalking, it doesnt sum up what happened at work because that day on Saturday is normally where I was off and free to relax and not talk about work and that is why I’m saying that those two events are similar, but different in terms of professional and personal because one was Over months which I knew was bad along and the other was completely my fault, and knew that I shouldn’t never talked with this woman to begin with.

So does that answer to your question? Can we stop going on about it.
Reply 24
Yh I get what you mean and I know stalking was wrong but what I thought was not stalking I was just waiting for her to notice and talk to me unfortunately it went badly wrong, and instead turned into a regretful decision. So as a matter of fact I’m already in talks of seeing my GP, before you even mentioned about it. So In regards to stalking, it doesnt sum up what happened at work because that day on Saturday is normally where I was off and free to relax and not talk about work and that is why I’m saying that those two events are similar, but different in terms of professional and personal because one was Over months which I knew was bad along and the other was completely my fault, and knew that I shouldn’t never talked with this woman to begin with.

So does that answer to your question? Can we stop going on about it.

Yeah of course. I'm just glad you're actually doing something about it and seeking help from a professional. So good job to you on that (and I mean that seriously) for taking the necessary steps.
Original post by Xarao
Yeah of course. I'm just glad you're actually doing something about it and seeking help from a professional. So good job to you on that (and I mean that seriously) for taking the necessary steps.

Thanks for that and listen Yh, that at work situation happened a long time ago and I know that I’m doing everything I can to make sure that It wouldn’t happen again and trying to pass this course so that I’m finished and I don’t have anything to return the favour back to my company. The only thing that is difficult is that the GP would put me in waiting list, and I don’t know if I get any update for my appointment from there and out.
Reply 26
Thanks for that and listen Yh, that at work situation happened a long time ago and I know that I’m doing everything I can to make sure that It wouldn’t happen again and trying to pass this course so that I’m finished and I don’t have anything to return the favour back to my company. The only thing that is difficult is that the GP would put me in waiting list, and I don’t know if I get any update for my appointment from there and out.

No worries, GP's take time but make sure you're on the waiting list at least so when it is time you can have a talk with him/her. With your company, just stick it out until you finish so that once you get your qualification you can choose to do something better e.g. University/Another job. You got this man.
Original post by Xarao
No worries, GP's take time but make sure you're on the waiting list at least so when it is time you can have a talk with him/her. With your company, just stick it out until you finish so that once you get your qualification you can choose to do something better e.g. University/Another job. You got this man.

Maybe not university, but definitely much bigger and better job than ever so I would definitely have to stick it out because I can get the exams date push back to earlier dates so that I am more motivated to smash it home, and then hopefully by August I will be done with my company.
Reply 28
Maybe not university, but definitely much bigger and better job than ever so I would definitely have to stick it out because I can get the exams date push back to earlier dates so that I am more motivated to smash it home, and then hopefully by August I will be done with my company.

Good man, keep at it with your career goals. Hope it all goes well.
Original post by Xarao
Good man, keep at it with your career goals. Hope it all goes well.

Hey, it's about 6 days and I haven't seen any improvement or any adjustment from me, and I tried really hard to keep sticking out and then July comes and I got nothing from my Module 2. By the way, Module's 1,2 and 3 are the compulsory one for me to complete, so that I am finished with this so-called digital marketing course. To be honest today again someone upset me and I went off in a tantrum. He claimed that I farted which I haven't, I mean I don't know that but I know that if I farted then, Of course, I have to say that it's on me but instead, I didn't fart and he still said that I did smh). I just don't know what I am meant to do now, I just don't know why I bother staying in my workplace, just gives me nightmares. I am finding so hard to stick through it and I just feel like quitting is no longer an bad option anymore.
Reply 30
Hey, it's about 6 days and I haven't seen any improvement or any adjustment from me, and I tried really hard to keep sticking out and then July comes and I got nothing from my Module 2. By the way, Module's 1,2 and 3 are the compulsory one for me to complete, so that I am finished with this so-called digital marketing course. To be honest today again someone upset me and I went off in a tantrum. He claimed that I farted which I haven't, I mean I don't know that but I know that if I farted then, Of course, I have to say that it's on me but instead, I didn't fart and he still said that I did smh). I just don't know what I am meant to do now, I just don't know why I bother staying in my workplace, just gives me nightmares. I am finding so hard to stick through it and I just feel like quitting is no longer an bad option anymore.

You're going to let your whole future go based on couple of people?

Go through everything now with that mindset and you will succeed in the end and probably even be the manager of them one day. Don't quit now just because it's easy.
Original post by Xarao
You're going to let your whole future go based on couple of people?

Go through everything now with that mindset and you will succeed in the end and probably even be the manager of them one day. Don't quit now just because it's easy.

Not really, because I am leaving straight after I finish my course. But I have calmed down a bit, but worried that every time I make mistake or someone upset me I just turn on a full on rage mood and hellbent on pressing a self destruct mode and go on tantrum again. I just don't know how I can cope if something bad happens to me again in the workplace.
Reply 32
Not really, because I am leaving straight after I finish my course. But I have calmed down a bit, but worried that every time I make mistake or someone upset me I just turn on a full on rage mood and hellbent on pressing a self destruct mode and go on tantrum again. I just don't know how I can cope if something bad happens to me again in the workplace.

Did you speak to your GP about this?
I haven’t and my mum called them this morning, but eventually my number was 14, which meant I couldn’t get an appointment by the time that my number comes on. So that means, I have to speak to the receptionist in the morning, due to the long queue ahead of me. So no but I don’t even need a GP because I’m not usually like this at the public like Friday, Saturday and Sunday, but not at weekdays cos I was stressed, bored and walking so slow that I need to conserve my energy.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending