The Student Room Group

It's June. Is it too late for UCAS?

So this isn't about me actually I left uni a few years ago, but my younger brother didn't apply to uni this year cos his predicted grades weren't all that. Not sure what he'll end up with.

Essentially - I'm thinking about what if he gets decent grades, what about clearing? He says he can't because he doesn't have a UCAS account but has that boat sailed too?
Original post by seeker1
So this isn't about me actually I left uni a few years ago, but my younger brother didn't apply to uni this year cos his predicted grades weren't all that. Not sure what he'll end up with.

Essentially - I'm thinking about what if he gets decent grades, what about clearing? He says he can't because he doesn't have a UCAS account but has that boat sailed too?

No that ship is still idling in the port. He can make a UCAS application now but if he doesn't get it submitted until after 30th June, he will automatically be entered for Clearing. It's still better that he applies now rather than leaving it until after he has his results, though, as it will be less rushed and staff at his school/college will still be there to assist him and write his reference

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending