The Student Room Group

I don’t know if I’m pregnant

Scroll to see replies

How do you know???
Original post by Anonymous
I mean for all you and her know she could have become pregnant and then miscarried. Most miscarriages happen before the woman even knows she's pregnant.
You being serious? Why do you think that cos this is actually stressing me out
Original post by GodlyGuy69
ur pregnant
maybe u are go to doctors hun that's the only way u can find it out or have pregnancy test
Why do u think I’m pregnant tho, is it cos of my late period. Thank u sm for answering
Right, but I couldn’t exactly be pregnant Cos we didn’t have complete sex it’s not TMI I know I’m so sorry but I’m actually so desperate. When do you see pregnancy symptoms? Do u think I’m pregnant cos some people are saying I am

No, you're most likely not pregnant.
thank you so much
Original post by sinfonietta
No, you're most likely not pregnant.
A bunch of strangers online cannot tell you for definite what is going on, or not going on, in your uterus. You either need to take a pregnancy test, or see your GP. From what you've told us, you're highly unlikely to be pregnant. Stressing about things can delay periods further which isn't helping you to not stress. Also, you said you were pressured to have sex, were you pressured by your boyfriend or by other people?
Do u think I am pregnant ???

You are not, but you wont know until you confirm with your GP.
I mean for all you and her know she could have become pregnant and then miscarried. Most miscarriages happen before the woman even knows she's pregnant.

That's definitely true, and its called a chemical pregnancy rather than a full blown miscarriage, but those usually show up as positive on tests, and I'm not really sure how this is helpful for poor OP right now...
I was pressured by my boyfriend
Original post by DrawTheLine
A bunch of strangers online cannot tell you for definite what is going on, or not going on, in your uterus. You either need to take a pregnancy test, or see your GP. From what you've told us, you're highly unlikely to be pregnant. Stressing about things can delay periods further which isn't helping you to not stress. Also, you said you were pressured to have sex, were you pressured by your boyfriend or by other people?
I was pressured by my boyfriend

Please break up with him! He is not a good person for pressuring you like this.
Why do u think I’m pregnant tho, is it cos of my late period. Thank u sm for answering

girl just get a pregnancy test, whats done is done.
About 3 weeks ago, I was pressured to have sex with my boyfriend. We tried having sex but it didn’t fully go inside me (we used a condom),
I’m scared because I’m 2 weeks late for my period. I have irregular period and I don’t have any other symptoms of pregnancy other than late period. I have also not done a pregnancy test because I haven’t even told my mum about this, I’m so scared. I don’t want to be pregnant, I’m only 16.

There's multiple reasons for a missed period. It could be over stress, extreme weight loss, gaining too much weight, or a lot more! Chances of you being pregnant since you used a condom are slim bby. :smile:
This was almost a year ago fam. I think she probably knows whether she was pregnant or not 🤣
Original post by username4542918
I think u are pregnant go to doctors if u don't want ur mum to know tell one of ur siblings/cousins u trust do u also feel like vomiting headache when u wake up in the morning cuz if u do than that mean u are pregnant and its been long time u havent had ur period get a pregnancy test (I dunno what it called) but u can get it from boots £5.99 xxx

How old are you? Because just because you're vomiting or have a headache doesn't mean you're pregnant... You could just be sick.
Original post by catayzz24
This was almost a year ago fam. I think she probably knows whether she was pregnant or not 🤣

And there are styl ppl replying to this thread giving advice😂I’m just curious if she was pregnant
Same 🤣. If she was pregnant the baby would be two months old now uno I need to find out 🤣
Girlyy are u pregnant babe? How’d it go? xx

Quick Reply

Latest