University of Law Scholarship Online Assessment- GDL

Watch
c.gill96
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Has anyway completed an online skills assessment for a scholarship at the University of Law? I've been sent the link for the online assessment and am concerned that I'm not prepared for it! Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Advertisement
Rlillie
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I haven’t submitted an application yet. Did you take it yet? Do you mind telling me how it went and any advice you would give? Hope it went well xx
(Original post by c.gill96)
Has anyway completed an online skills assessment for a scholarship at the University of Law? I've been sent the link for the online assessment and am concerned that I'm not prepared for it! Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Tash28
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Hi, I took it online last week and it was fine! It was twenty multiple choice questions covering a variety of legal issues and current affairs. As long as you have some sort of awareness of current affairs, you will be fine!! Do not worry about it
Advertisement
didi_ekpo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Tash28)
Hi, I took it online last week and it was fine! It was twenty multiple choice questions covering a variety of legal issues and current affairs. As long as you have some sort of awareness of current affairs, you will be fine!! Do not worry about it
H! is there a time limit to answering the questions?
Tash28
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by didi_ekpo)
I'm pretty sure there was a time limit of around 30/40 minutes.
Advertisement
Rlillie
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by didi_ekpo)
I believe it’s 30 minutes. Test is super easy if you know basics of each of the law topics
IndianLawyer
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Hy all!
I am about to take the test, can you experienced guys give insights or tips about the assessment test as I am from India and I might not be confirmed about the affairs and the topics of law !? I little clear guide of the kind of questions will be of great help. Without this scholarship, t will be impossible for me to pursue my ambition of GDL from ULaw
Advertisement
spear102
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Rlillie)
I believe it’s 30 minutes. Test is super easy if you know basics of each of the law topics
Hey Im going to take the test soon and ive been trying to read up as much as possible but I was wondering how current the questions are? Is it topics related to the last year or more than that or is it stuff in the news now?
Aboadan
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi all. Recently did the assessment. Reading other's posts, I think the content of the assessment is regularly changed. Mine was a mix of verbal, logical, and numerical reasoning. Hope this helps
Advertisement
moe2121
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Aboadan)
Hi all. Recently did the assessment. Reading other's posts, I think the content of the assessment is regularly changed. Mine was a mix of verbal, logical, and numerical reasoning. Hope this helps
Have you heard back from them since you did the test yet? I completed the assessment a while ago and am not sure when to expect a response!
Aboadan
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Hi, yes i heard back in under 20 or so minutes. Perhaps you should email them?
Advertisement
LegalLeprechaun
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
I also did the verbal, logical and numerical reasoning type of test a few weeks ago. I didn’t realise there were different ones.
moe2121
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Hi, yes i heard back in under 20 or so minutes. Perhaps you should email them?
Sorry I realised that wasn't v clear - they told me that I passed, but I wondered if you'd heard anything else since then, or if you know when we should expect more news?
Advertisement
Aboadan
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
No I have not heard anything else since then. I'm still waiting.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (63)
19.44%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (69)
21.3%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (60)
18.52%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (68)
20.99%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (32)
9.88%
I haven't started researching yet (32)
9.88%

Watched Threads