University of Law Scholarship Online Assessment- GDL

Watch
Cliffordharris
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Does anyone know what the next step of the process is? I have also passed and was wondering if there’s anything i can be doing to prepare?
mlkbox
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I'm not sure if it's the same for anyone else, but I had to specifically email someone to tell them I thought I was eligible for a scholarship, to which they replied they'd get in touch with me. A week after that email, they sent me a link to where I could submit an application.
Mommy Soph
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I would also like to know what the next steps are I've been so anxious thinking what if it went to my junk folder and got deleted. Is there a date where they announce you've been successful or not?
hellolollol
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Mommy Soph)
I would also like to know what the next steps are I've been so anxious thinking what if it went to my junk folder and got deleted. Is there a date where they announce you've been successful or not?
i got an email asking for evidence to prove i'm from one of the widening groups they support then a follow-up email asking me to ignore the first email. they said they'd let me know soon with what the next steps are so hopefully will hear back soon!
Mommy Soph
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by hellolollol)
i got an email asking for evidence to prove i'm from one of the widening groups they support then a follow-up email asking me to ignore the first email. they said they'd let me know soon with what the next steps are so hopefully will hear back soon!
Ok thank you hopefully its within a week or 2 as I may have to defer my entry and the deadline for that is August 31st.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (180)
24.73%
Better than expected (146)
20.05%
Worse than expected (402)
55.22%

Watched Threads