The Student Room Group

Very confused about my current relationship

I and my ex argued for like a month after our breakup cause we both didn't want it to happen but we both knew it was "for the best" cause of the army, his mental health etc. We then sorted things out, and went on and off with the arguing. But now...something has clicked between us idk what, but were reallllyyy romantic like now all we do is talk about sex, comment on each other, laugh etc. It's amazing! It's like were dating again. Like he calls me babe, baby, princess you get the idea, he's really romantic all the sudden and is saying "i love u so much" more often now. It's..confusing, were not dating but were acting, saying the same things as you would when u were dating. I'm fine like this...but i would love to call him mine. Anyway, here's the question. Would you class us as gf and bf? and what exactly should i do...

P.S. He can't get back together with me because when he joins the army he doesn't want me to go through that sh** and wants to live life to the fullest.

Thank you so much! Ik this sounds stupid but I want opinions x
Boyfriend and girlfriend = two people who have agreed to be exclusive. It's that straightforward. How two people behave doesn't matter.

If you want him to be your boyfriend again then just ask him.
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending