I had a terrible s5 and in s6 I’m threatened to be kicked out! Watch

SlightlyHorrific
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
So I had a terrible s5,I came from another eu country so I don’t have a lot of Scottish qualifications,I dropped out of a few classes last year.I had anxiety attack’s and recently I got diagnosed with ibs and migraines,currently I’m not coping well In S6.
The school told me that if I didn’t improve my attendance before summer after exam leave I’ll be kicked out!I missed a lot and it’s the last week before summer,I’m terrified,but I have a legit reason.
Labrador99
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by SlightlyHorrific)
So I had a terrible s5,I came from another eu country so I don’t have a lot of Scottish qualifications,I dropped out of a few classes last year.I had anxiety attack’s and recently I got diagnosed with ibs and migraines,currently I’m not coping well In S6.
The school told me that if I didn’t improve my attendance before summer after exam leave I’ll be kicked out!I missed a lot and it’s the last week before summer,I’m terrified,but I have a legit reason.
Have you made your school fully aware of your medical reasons for absence, and the impact that it has on your everyday life/ability to attend? Are there any teachers that you could discuss this with, who you feel would be on your 'side'?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 31 Jul '19
  • Staffordshire University
    Postgraduate open event - Stoke-on-Trent campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 7 Aug '19
  • University of Derby
    Foundation Open Event Further education
    Wed, 7 Aug '19

Are cats selfish