PAThaha
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Name: Pat

Course: Animation

Hi!

It was kinda hard to find ppl going to lcc on the forum since there are so many pages.

Let's create a gc or just introduce yourself
alvotoucano
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
HI, I am Alex I will study this year 2019-2020 to LCC animation ma. I am overwhelmed. I didn't pay anything yet as I am waiting for an informative email.Can you please help in terms of those first steps. I am thrilled we gonna study for one-year film animation. Also, I am not sure that I only want to film animated movies but somehow that step seems the right one. Any thoughts??
picasso2.o
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by PAThaha)
Name: Pat

Course: Animation

Hi!

It was kinda hard to find ppl going to lcc on the forum since there are so many pages.

Let's create a gc or just introduce yourself
hey!! what would you like to make a groupchat on, my insta is @picasso2.o
PAThaha
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by alvotoucano)
HI, I am Alex I will study this year 2019-2020 to LCC animation ma. I am overwhelmed. I didn't pay anything yet as I am waiting for an informative email.Can you please help in terms of those first steps. I am thrilled we gonna study for one-year film animation. Also, I am not sure that I only want to film animated movies but somehow that step seems the right one. Any thoughts??
hello, i applied for animation ba, not ma so I'm not sure if I can be of much help as I didn't read about the ma course. Should be in the right direction tho.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of the Arts London
    London College of Fashion – Undergraduate Fashion Business School Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 5 Oct '19
    London College of Fashion – Undergraduate School of Media & Communication Undergraduate
    Sat, 12 Oct '19
    London College of Fashion – Cordwainers Footwear and Bags & Accessories Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (6)
7.79%
Disagree (5)
6.49%
Neither agree or disagree (20)
25.97%
Agree (32)
41.56%
Strongly Agree (14)
18.18%

Watched Threads