The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Fried eggs. By a long way.
Cola bottles. 100%

(Gummy Bears as a very close second)
Reply 3
SuperMix, the ones with the milk bottles, the jelly frogs and the tasty little men. Om nom nom.
Cola bottles, every time.
Obviously milk bottles are king, but Haribo don't do them, do they?
Tangtastics as they contain the Cherry things, but I also love the milk bottles. :love:
Tangfastics are pretty darn special.
Reply 7
Kids and grown-ups love it so...

The heart shaped ones.
Any of the tangfastics :biggrin:
Gummy bears, I think. Possibly those snakey ones as a second. But generally if I'm buying Haribo, I'll just go for Starmix, or sometimes Tangfastics.
Reply 10
Spotty Dog
Cola bottles. 100%

Definitely!
Oh, and Haribo jelly babies? *dies and goes to heaven* they're really lttle but so sweet and the taste is really strong.
I'm going to stop now before I go into a depth of analysis entirely inappropriate to miniature confectionary pieces.
Reply 12
The tangfastic ones
And the cola bottles :coma:
Urgh, don't like the cola bottles :puke:

I :suith: the eggs, hearts etc :biggrin:

Tagfastic Cherries are the best by a lon mile, I think :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 14
Gummi bears, milk bottles, fizzy cherry things, eggs
(In order)

Boy, do I love haribo. No one else is yet to conquer the gummy sweet quite as well as them
Reply 15
Eggs and hearts .... yummmm
Reply 16
I <3 milky mix :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 17
Gummi Bears :smile:

ooh and the lil frogs too :biggrin:
The fried eggs, all the way! The texture, the taste...LOL, they're great! My second favourite are the heart-shaped ones, but the eggs are far better... Oooh! Mini eggs, okay off topic, lol... Stupid TSR distracting me from revision and now making me want mini eggs. :mad:
Reply 19
Grapefruit Haribo ftw! :biggrin:

Latest