The Student Room Group

Business Bank Account will it affect my student loans?

Hi there, first time posting hope this is in the correct place.

I am in the process of registering a business (LPC) along with everything which goes with it, corporate bank account, business address etc...

The business is an online business selling hosting services of various kinds. From Websites to VPN services, to offshore servers. Will registering the business affect my student loans as I am not sure how successful (if at all) it will become. I have been accepted to Bournemouth University this September to study Law LLB. I have been granted the bare minimum of student loans for both maintenance and course fees.

Any aid would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
Original post by Husky018
Hi there, first time posting hope this is in the correct place.

I am in the process of registering a business (LPC) along with everything which goes with it, corporate bank account, business address etc...

The business is an online business selling hosting services of various kinds. From Websites to VPN services, to offshore servers. Will registering the business affect my student loans as I am not sure how successful (if at all) it will become. I have been accepted to Bournemouth University this September to study Law LLB. I have been granted the bare minimum of student loans for both maintenance and course fees.

Any aid would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Hi there,

Any earnings from your new business venture will not be taken into account when assessing your student finance entitlement.

Thanks, Jen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending