Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    In the revision guide for unit 5 it has 3 applications that arethe majority of the guide (A=Child psych, B=environment C=health psych), but we've only ever studied Child psych.. do we need to know all three!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarzbabe)
    In the revision guide for unit 5 it has 3 applications that arethe majority of the guide (A=Child psych, B=environment C=health psych), but we've only ever studied Child psych.. do we need to know all three!?

Yeah just child psychology and research methods :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Why are you asking now? The exam is tomorrow!

ReputationRep:
    You only study one of them, so you will be answering child psychology if thats the one you've done in class.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chriz)
    Why are you asking now? The exam is tomorrow!
    just started revising

ReputationRep:
    just started revising
    How did it go?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by staticrhubarb)
    How did it go?
    i thought it was okay actually, gotta bit stuck on clinical but thought criminology was great. And then thought child was okay too. what about you?

ReputationRep:
    i thought it was okay actually, gotta bit stuck on clinical but thought criminology was great. And then thought child was okay too. what about you?
    Ooh we did clinical and criminal in January - they were good - got an A

Child wasn't too bad at all I just couldn't remember anything about the Strange Situation...made it up heh!

Research methods was pretty solid, though...

ReputationRep:

Child wasn't too bad at all I just couldn't remember anything about the Strange Situation...made it up heh!

ooh well done on the A!

i didn't do it in jan cos im doing an A-level in a year so i had to do the AS in Jan.

I thought the only problem with Child was the essay at the end because i didn't know what the research method for popularity was.. so i just made that up :p:

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys i took the Edexel Psych exam on Tuesday as well, but we covered Clinical and Sport in unit 4, and Research methods and Health in unit 5. I think unit 5 was alright but what on earth was that question on Clinical about methods of reducing cultural bias in diagnosis?? We never actually had that in the book, so i had to improvise =/ =p

ReputationRep:

I thought research methods was quite easy, probs cos i spent too long on that though and too little on child :s: eek! The 12 mark question was expcted to be Bowlby so i prepared for that and it was popularity! aaaaah! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beckieee)
    I thought research methods was quite easy, probs cos i spent too long on that though and too little on child :s: eek! The 12 mark question was expcted to be Bowlby so i prepared for that and it was popularity! aaaaah! :eek:
    Oooof...I'm sure you'll have done well! Did you revise popularity?

I didn't look at it as much as I probably should have done but I could remember it vaguely and I'm (usually) pretty good at blagging my way through!

Synoptic next week....need to start revising for that now! Ack!

ReputationRep:
    Oooof...I'm sure you'll have done well! Did you revise popularity?

I didn't look at it as much as I probably should have done but I could remember it vaguely and I'm (usually) pretty good at blagging my way through!

Synoptic next week....need to start revising for that now! Ack!
    I did sort of but more the AO1 part than the studies - eeek! i remembered about 3 though and yeah i have blagging and writing a lot as a skill too haha

me too, should start really, eek!

ReputationRep:
    whoa whoa whoa. the last question was about popularity? i thought it was about attachment types. SOMEONE EXPLAIN

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emma.191)
    whoa whoa whoa. the last question was about popularity? i thought it was about attachment types. SOMEONE EXPLAIN
    look at the dates,
    what did you put for it , what was the last ques again?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 14, 2009

University open days

• University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.