The Student Room Group
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

Any one starting OSPAP 2019?!

Is there any one starting ospap @ Uni of Brighton 2019 ??!
Hi!

You can chat to Emer online, they're not doing OSPAP, but they do the MPharm, so might be useful to talk to :smile:

Shiv
Accommodation Services
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website
Reply 2
Thank you for the update 👍🏻👍🏻
Hello.
I am a Pharmacy graduate from India. I was hoping to apply for OSPAP 2019 batch. I received NARIC statement and IELTS TRF recently. If you have completed the application for OSPAP, could you please help me in resolving a doubt.
Should the applicant register in ORIEL or any other website or portal before sending the OSPAP application forms to the GPhC.

Thanks.

Original post by Messier81
Thank you for the update 👍🏻👍🏻
Reply 4
Yes, I have applied OSPAP Brighton 2019.
Reply 5
Hi
Are you starting ospap in sep 2019?

I am looking forward to start in this year !! @ Brighton
Are there any universities which give Student Visa for MSC OSPAP??
Reply 7
Hello. I am planning to start OSPAP course in brighton. One of the entry requirements is to achieve 40% of online pharmaceutical calculations admissions test. Which subjects should I know in order to pass this test?
Reply 8
Hello can you tell me how to apply for Gphc adjudication process from India?
Original post by Ajand
Hello. I am planning to start OSPAP course in brighton. One of the entry requirements is to achieve 40% of online pharmaceutical calculations admissions test. Which subjects should I know in order to pass this test?

Hey did you pass the online test and got into the univetsity? Please let me know what kind of questions were there in the test? How many questions and how much time was given?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending