Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I went to the website and I can’t find any information about open days and I seen their Instagram that they go around the uk to showcase their courses but they never came to Bath or Bristol. So how do I know more about the university I just really want to visit the Camberwell College Art and London College of Communication.

I want to find out more about the student life,accommodation, campuses, clubs/societies, sandwich, Erasmus and more about the course that are BA (Hons) Graphic and Media design, BA (Hons) Graphic Branding Identity and BA (Hons) Graphic Design.

I really want to go and see all the campuses and go around and ask questions about many things but I don’t know when they are or if they even have open days? Because this University is one of my top choice but I don’t know a lot. For me the information on the website are not enough that’s why I want to go to an open day.

If someone know anything can you explain to me how could I go and check the uni and if there’s even any open day it how it works over there? Idk? Pls help? Cause I’m so confused!
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I went to the website and I can’t find any information about open days and I seen their Instagram that they go around the uk to showcase their courses but they never came to Bath or Bristol. So how do I know more about the university I just really want to visit the Camberwell College Art and London College of Communication.

I want to find out more about the student life,accommodation, campuses, clubs/societies, sandwich, Erasmus and more about the course that are BA (Hons) Graphic and Media design, BA (Hons) Graphic Branding Identity and BA (Hons) Graphic Design.

I really want to go and see all the campuses and go around and ask questions about many things but I don’t know when they are or if they even have open days? Because this University is one of my top choice but I don’t know a lot. For me the information on the website are not enough that’s why I want to go to an open day.

If someone know anything can you explain to me how could I go and check the uni and if there’s even any open day it how it works over there? Idk? Pls help? Cause I’m so confused!
https://www.arts.ac.uk/whats-on?coll...0Communication

Camberwell dont have any, which means your next step is to contact them? Do you have access to a phone or email?
https://www.opendays.com/institution...ollege-of-arts

Also

Contact

Telephone: +44 (0)20 7514 6302
Last edited by 999tigger; 3 months ago
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
are you a student from any of the ual university?
(Original post by 999tigger)
https://www.arts.ac.uk/whats-on?coll...0Communication

Camberwell dont have any, which means your next step is to contact them? Do you have access to a phone or email?
https://www.opendays.com/institution...ollege-of-arts

Also

Contact

Telephone: +44 (0)20 7514 6302
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 3 months ago
are you a student from any of the ual university?
Nope.
University of the Arts London Student Reps
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hi there,

Hope you're well.

Are you interested in starting in September 2019 or in 2020? If you're interested in 2019 entry, I'm afraid BA (Hons) Graphic and Media design and BA (Hons) Graphic Branding Identity at LCC are now closed for application. However there are still other courses that are in Clearing, which you can find here https://www.arts.ac.uk/study-at-ual/...earing/courses

If you're interested in a 2020 entry, there will be more Open Days from September which will be added to the website over Summer (https://www.arts.ac.uk/open-days?col...0Communication).

If you're interested in visiting LCC on another day, feel free to get in touch with them directly and they'll organise something for you ([email protected]).

Hope this helps and please let me know if you have any other questions.

All the best,
Celine
Student Rep.
BA (Hons) Television and Live Events Production

X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• The University of Law
    The Bar Series: Applications and Interviews - London Bloomsbury campus Postgraduate
    Thu, 17 Oct '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (139)
17.77%
It's just nice to be back! (211)
26.98%
Not great so far... (281)
35.93%
I want to drop out! (151)
19.31%

Watched Threads