K-Pop dance crew London

Watch
_ithinkitsfunny
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey, guys. I am thinking of creating a kpop dance crew in London where we meet up and practice dance and record. I already have some people who are interested but it would be nice to have more people to join in. If you are interested message me on my IG: @aa.2cm._ I don't know how to use this website.
Chaaee
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I couldn’t find your insta 😭😭 but I was also thinking about forming/joining a group..
Tirori
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
hai, i couldn’t find her insta either i want to as well i was in one before but i had to quit because it was too far if your still interested im going to try create a new one if you want to join my insta is @beloved_.xo 🤧✨
Chaaee
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
I’m in a group called @Ethereal.dancetv on Instagram. We’re actually getting ready to debut. You can message the account to see if you’re able to audition or even talk to our staff members.
PrincessT3000
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Hi, I would love to be part of a Kpop dance crew, I'm 22 and wouldn't mind covering some of the older groups as well as the new. I'm honestly not too good with forums or social media, and I'm sort of in between countries but right now I'm in Essex, so please keep me updated
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (168)
58.33%
I don't have everything I need (120)
41.67%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed