The Student Room Group

Whats the best btec level 3 course to take to get into the required university course

Was just wondering, i want to do Mechatronic and Robotic Engineering BEng at university, but Im 16 now and REALLY want to know what BTEC level 3 course is best to take to get into that university Course, and ive decided to do A Level Maths as its crucial in engineering,but what i really need to know is WHATS THE BEST BTEC LEVEL 3 COURCE TO TAKE TO GET I TO THE REQUIRED UNIVERSITY COURSE.
Ask a couple of Uni’s that you’d applying to which BTECs they’ll consider.
Ask Admissions at a couple of unis and remember to say please and thank you in your emails
Sure I answered this one.... must have been offensive.or a repeat.
Most unis have websites with course details and entrance requirements on.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by 999tigger
Sure I answered this one.... must have been offensive.or a repeat.
Most unis have websites with course details and entrance requirements on.

Yes I just checked and OP also posted it in the BTEC forum. Your reply on that forum was more helpful than mine just now.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by harrysbar
Yes I just checked and OP also posted it in the BTEC forum. Your reply was more helpful than mine.

Morning- sorry sleep deprived as have been battling with the pc and making grumpy posts whilst waiting.
Original post by 999tigger
Morning- sorry sleep deprived as have been battling with the pc and making grumpy posts whilst waiting.

Good Morning, nothing more frustrating than a pc not behaving :smile:
Original post by Yu5al132
Was just wondering, i want to do Mechatronic and Robotic Engineering BEng at university, but Im 16 now and REALLY want to know what BTEC level 3 course is best to take to get into that university Course, and ive decided to do A Level Maths as its crucial in engineering,but what i really need to know is WHATS THE BEST BTEC LEVEL 3 COURCE TO TAKE TO GET I TO THE REQUIRED UNIVERSITY COURSE.

It would probably be the Btec in Applied Science which is more readily available than the one in Engineering. Check with the universities to make sure.
btec

level 3 extended diploma

engineering
you can study a level maths alongside it as well

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending