The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Does he give a reason?
Reply 81
definately definately be bothered!
No such thing as its just facebook! facebook=public! Why doesnt he want it to be public u must ask! He should want to shout about being ur bf if uv been together for a year!!! xxx
xZainabx
definately definately be bothered!
No such thing as its just facebook! facebook=public! Why doesnt he want it to be public u must ask! He should want to shout about being ur bf if uv been together for a year!!! xxx

Nooo... Unless they're going to get married, I wouldn't. What if things change? I think he has doubts. Once you've announced it, it's going to be quite difficult explaining to people in your networks what happened.

BTW how comes you've got so many reps with just 20 posts?
Reply 83
Honestly its only facebook, who actually cares?

Imagine the hassle if you had a bebo/myspace/facebook/faceparty/zebo/orkut/last.fm/habbo/mixi and netlog and you had to change the relationship status on all of them :O
Reply 84
dealbreaker
Nooo... Unless they're going to get married, I wouldn't. What if things change? I think he has doubts. Once you've announced it, it's going to be quite difficult explaining to people in your networks what happened.

BTW how comes you've got so many reps with just 20 posts?

haha Im loved :P
No I just dont come on here very much during revision time (which Im currently wasting btw!), I hide my laptop to avoid procrastination!
And if he has doubts after a year..thats a bit pathetic really!!
xZainabx
haha Im loved :P
No I just dont come on here very much during revision time (which Im currently wasting btw!), I hide my laptop to avoid procrastination!
And if he has doubts after a year..thats a bit pathetic really!!

A year is LONG time. He's not serious I think.

You still haven't answered my question - I'm sure you're loved n all that. C'mon fess up...
Reply 86
I honestly dont know! I dont think Iv been that wise all that often on TSR, maybe people just feel generous?! There is no secret Im afraid, sorry!