help me CHANGE MY LIFE AROUND pls Watch

skinnyfatboi
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I hate my body. I THINK ABOUT IT 24/7. the bottom half is just like flab fat, a bit of loose skin.
I am 23. 180cm tall and 72kg.
Help me change my life around pls
-Quava-
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
its nothing more than diet and excercise
all down to pure hard work
(Original post by skinnyfatboi)
I hate my body. I THINK ABOUT IT 24/7. the bottom half is just like flab fat, a bit of loose skin.
skinnyfatboi
Rep:
?
(Original post by -Quava-)
its nothing more than diet and excercise
all down to pure hard work
can you be more specific please.
-Quava-
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Get a gym membership.
If you can't the go on power walks everyday.
Replace the alcohol/ fizzy drinks with water.
Clean your diet.
Don't eat takeouts/frozen foods.
Be consistent.
can you be more specific please.
skinnyfatboi
Rep:
?
Get a gym membership.
If you can't the go on power walks everyday.
Replace the alcohol/ fizzy drinks with water.
Clean your diet.
Don't eat takeouts/frozen foods.
Be consistent.
I have a gym membership as I joined last week. I have no idea what to do though.
I don't drink any sugary drinks.
My diet needs work.
I am addicted to fastfood (eat it three/four times a week) - without it I feel sad.
-Quava-
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Let me tell you, once you eat healthy and you exercise and the results show on your body, that feeling is going to be more intense than the short term satisfaction of takeouts.
It will be worth it.
And you'll never go back.
I have a gym membership as I joined last week. I have no idea what to do though.
I don't drink any sugary drinks.
My diet needs work.
I am addicted to fastfood (eat it three/four times a week) - without it I feel sad.
skinnyfatboi
Rep:
?
Let me tell you, once you eat healthy and you exercise and the results show on your body, that feeling is going to be more intense than the short term satisfaction of takeouts.
It will be worth it.
And you'll never go back.
I just want abs, a v line a chisled look. I am prepared to put the work in but I need specific guidance. What should I be eating for breakfast, lunch and dinner

I am about to go gym - should I start by doing 10 mins cardio then 1 hour of weights - chest press, fly press, triceps pull?
-Quava-
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Personally, I have a 3 day split- push, pull and legs x2 a week with HIIT (until im dead) after every session
As a female, I'm not in the position to advise you- I don't know much about mens fitness
I just want abs, a v line a chisled look. I am prepared to put the work in but I need specific guidance. What should I be eating for breakfast, lunch and dinner

I am about to go gym - should I start by doing 10 mins cardio then 1 hour of weights - chest press, fly press, triceps pull?
skinnyfatboi
Rep:
?
Personally, I have a 3 day split- push, pull and legs x2 a week with HIIT (until im dead) after every session
As a female, I'm not in the position to advise you- I don't know much about mens fitness
Thanks
thomasp360
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago

Start at 3 times a week and gradually build up. If you throw yourself in the deep end going every day of the week, you’ll quit very quickly. And for each day, focus on different parts of the body and try and target as many muscles as you can.

Ideal results take a while to come but you should start noticing a difference within a week.

Food wise, eat proteins and stuff that fontain good fat. And if you want to, snack on junk sometimes but make up for it by working your hardest in the gym. Good luck.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
-Quava-
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Yes but to note I've been going to the gym for a while now.
From a beginners perspective, be easy on yourself.
Ease in and then once you get in to the habit, start developing your routine.
It'll take time but it sure is worth it

Give yourself 1 or 2 rest days a week
Thanks
Last edited by -Quava-; 3 weeks ago
Fermion.
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Man **** it. We all die in the end anyway.
skinnyfatboi
Rep:
?
(Original post by Fermion.)
Man **** it. We all die in the end anyway.
but i hate myself because of the way i look. I have to change myself or ill never love myself
Fermion.
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Well, change then. People on here can’t do it for you.
but i hate myself because of the way i look. I have to change myself or ill never love myself
skinnyfatboi
Rep:
?
Well, change then. People on here can’t do it for you.
How can I. I have no friends nor do I leave my room. I need guidance desperately.
Fermion.
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Sounds like you need to see a GP.

You don’t need friends to sort your life out. At the end of the day you have to pick yourself up. Nobody will be there for you and nobody owes you anything.
How can I. I have no friends nor do I leave my room. I need guidance desperately.
skinnyfatboi
Rep:
?
Sounds like you need to see a GP.

You don’t need friends to sort your life out. At the end of the day you have to pick yourself up. Nobody will be there for you and nobody owes you anything.
I didn't say that... I'm just after some advice from people who've gone through the journey and know what theyre talking about
QuirkyDestiny
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
from the previous posts i can see that you're addicted to fastfood but eating better will improve your mood and you'll be able to view life in a more positive life, as for exercise try researching on google, if you want to lose weight then i'd recommend counting calories, seeing how many calories is suggested for your height/age (i use myfitnesspal but there's plenty of apps out there), then just scan what you eat and measure your food. as for gaining muscles im not sure how to gain them, i guess just do weight lifting at the gym, treadmill/bike for weight loss/toning. that kinda thing and make sure to eat plenty of protein, chicken is a pretty good one that i eat frequently, the more protein you eat the less hungry you are and so it's easier to lose weight. good luck
skinnyfatboi
Rep:
?
ok thanks. I am going to focus on my chest but how do i tone by bottom half of my abdomen - especially around bellybutton.
Mustafa0605
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
72kg for that height is healthy weight
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (125)
19.72%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (59)
9.31%
No I am happy with my course choice (357)
56.31%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (93)
14.67%

Watched Threads