The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

RightSaidJames
Just write "Rydw I'n hoffi ___" for every answer and you'll be fine :p:

"pysgod ydw i" written 400 times might get me an A, right? :P
In my english language GCSE paper I ranted about how global warming was taking over the whole world and the subject matter of *every* damn exam! I wish we got copies of all our exams back :smile:
I gushed about the beauty of English etc in my AEA last year.
MeltLikeIce
In my english language GCSE paper I ranted about how global warming was taking over the whole world and the subject matter of *every* damn exam! I wish we got copies of all our exams back :smile:

You can. You just have to pay and ask for it real quick.

Think I would have cry if I had to see mine again lol.
I don't write anything, but in my last exam I drew an amazing doodle, it was of a castle on top of a mountain, with mountains all around it covered in snow...

I signed it and left it facing up. :biggrin:

Looking back, I was sitting right at the front, so if I get a bad mark, my lecturers will probably know why.
I've written so much crap in my exams.
Particularly in Science where i've written things deliberately designed to make the examiner lol a bit.

I hope one day to see me exam papers released as a book of funny exam answers.
and think

I WROTE THAT!!

Or maybe be mentioned in an examiner's report :
"Some students felt the need to write jokes, these were appreciated by examiners, and were remarked upon at awarding body meetings"
francescarella
yay!!! i love you! i'm repping you tomorow!
and you will have a place in my sig for an exclusive period of time:smile:

my offer is 200 points haha. i already have 100:smile:

wooow im loved!!! i like being loved!!!

where are you going and to do what??

revision is anoying...the weather is glorious and im stuck in my room doing bio revision, and i know as soon as my exams are over the weather will be crap again *crys*

i have 5 exams left to do.....
affinity89
You can. You just have to pay and ask for it real quick.

Think I would have cry if I had to see mine again lol.

Yup I had my short course RS GCSE back a couple of years ago and I cringed when the question was about abortion and I'd written about something completely different :P

I hate checking my work!
Mad_Drummer_Girl
wooow im loved!!! i like being loved!!!

where are you going and to do what??

revision is anoying...the weather is glorious and im stuck in my room doing bio revision, and i know as soon as my exams are over the weather will be crap again *crys*

i have 5 exams left to do.....

erm...it's kind of in my sig in big colourful letters......:wink:
also, on that note,what would you like to have written about you in my sig?:biggrin:
Reply 129
apparently every time a candidate attempts to communicate with the examiner in a paper the examiner has to write a report about it and attach it to the paper.....

and then theres the one about 'whats the most dangerous thing you have ever done?' in an english exam, he wrote 'this is' and got an A. obviously didnt get an A, its because it means that every other candidate would do the same type of thing the next year and be guaranteed an A..
Reply 130
Standard Grade computing: "What does TFT stand for?"

My answer: "Time Freezing Technology"

Stupid teacher had never told us what it meant.
MeltLikeIce
Yup I had my short course RS GCSE back a couple of years ago and I cringed when the question was about abortion and I'd written about something completely different :P

I hate checking my work!

I refuse lol. I finished 15 minutes early on a history paper last week and sat looking at the exam supervisor dude's sudoku instead of checking it lol.
Reply 132
My mum is a teacher and when her class were doing Sats (year 6) one of the girls wrote

"Sats Sats Sats. I hate Sats. Worst day of my life."

Thats ALL she wrote for the entire exam.
Reply 133
The only funny thing Id do is not doodle but like when Im answering I might chuck something not formal like 'yet not all....are.....regardless...''. I like to think Im writing to an actual person So I think why not write like that instead of writing to some kind of robot(which is not what you are doing)all the way throughout

yes I stay formal but now and then I dont:biggrin:

:smile:
Reply 134
I had on breakthrough in a maths paper and wrote "OMG I'M SO DAMN THICK!!!" on the paper. Thinking back, it's probably not good...

I'm actually looking forward to general studies now :]
francescarella
erm...it's kind of in my sig in big colourful letters......:wink:
also, on that note,what would you like to have written about you in my sig?:biggrin:

arh yes it is...however i cant seem to see your sig atm...*looks confuzzled!*

and...how about....amy (thats me) or mad drummer girl, plays drums, and is ace :biggrin:

or....look after the environmeny or else mad drummer girl will come and chase you with a big stick....:biggrin: lol
QI Elf
My mum is a teacher and when her class were doing Sats (year 6) one of the girls wrote

"Sats Sats Sats. I hate Sats. Worst day of my life."

Thats ALL she wrote for the entire exam.

LOL! omg thats ace!!!
Benzene
We always end up discussing this in various classes. We found out that a suprisingly large number of students would allow an examiner to slap them on the bare arse with a shatterproof ruler to get an A.

I'd give oral sex to the whole board of tweed-jacketed examiners to get good grades. No, I really would -- and swallow! :biggrin:

Gosh, that's bad.
Last question of my IT and Quantitative Biology exam, I've forgotten what it was but I answered:

"Note to self - a calculator is a good thing to have when doing statistics"

...I actually took my calculator out of the drawer on the day of the exam, looked at it, thought 'nah, I won't need this', and put it back in :redface:
lol, i'm happy now.

Latest