The Student Room Group

Graduation dress for size 6/4

I'm wondering if anyone can reccommend some shops to look in to find a graduation dress. I am a size 4/6 (depending on the shop) and am also not very tall (4ft 10). I am finding that a lot of shops nowadays only have size 6 online with no size 4s, or just don't have size 4s or 6s at all. Ordering online isn't ideal for me as being so short a lot of things don't look right so I need to try them on. I'm also finding a lot of the shops which do sell size 4/6 like Miss Selfridge don't seem to have such a good range as they used to of more formal clothes. It feels like I'm being made to feel that I'm too skinny when actually I'm really not unhealthy or too skinny at all, with loads of shops now selling the large sizes instead of the smaller ones!

Please if anyone has any reccommendation let me know as I am slowly losing the will to live trying to find something to wear for graduation...
Have you tried Asos? It has infinite dresses, and a really wide range from formal to casual wear (or at least that's what I've found!). Other than that, I'm not sure :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest