I’m 20.... Watch

joe goldberg
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I’m 20 and I still never had a kiss which is embarrassing because a handsome guy like me deserve better than being a virgin at 20.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
RichPiana
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi 20, I’m Rich Piana.
Bio 7
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Maybe the arrogance puts people off.
Anonymous #1
Report 3 weeks ago
I guess u deserved wat u shld...dont b too arrogant about ur physical feature, its temporary ... what u r as a person matters...
(Original post by joe goldberg)
I’m 20 and I still never had a kiss which is embarrassing because a handsome guy like me deserve better than being a virgin at 20.
Afterlife?
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by ShazzadSaka)
There is hookers all around who dont charge much for a kiss. Id advise to see if any diseases arise from kissing a hooker though
Ligma
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by joe goldberg)
You are too obsessed with your virginity label but you are quite shy and insecure about yourself i would bet? So what about dealing with your self confidence and re-examining your social life.
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Once you stop thinking you're entitled to sex you might find it easier to make a real connection with a woman.
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by sinfonietta)
Once you stop thinking you're entitled to sex you might find it easier to make a real connection with a woman.
Yes but i think he has other issues. Its actually quite easy to find a woman to kiss if that's what he wants. It's his attitude towards himself that is probably the issue.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

Are cats selfish

Yes (72)
58.06%
No (52)
41.94%

Watched Threads