Sparklekat
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi how do I apply for student finance for the 2019/2020 study year for part time finance? I am trying on student finance England and when I get to the part time section it is only giving the 2018/2019 year...
Jen SFE
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Sparklekat)
Hi how do I apply for student finance for the 2019/2020 study year for part time finance? I am trying on student finance England and when I get to the part time section it is only giving the 2018/2019 year...
Hi there,

Our part time applications have just re-opened today for 19/20 so you will be able to apply now

Thanks, Jen
Sparklekat
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi Jen,

Where do I go to to apply? I just want to make sure that I am on the right path as this is the first time I am doing this and I would like to do it correctly.

Kat
Jen SFE
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Sparklekat)
Hi Jen,

Where do I go to to apply? I just want to make sure that I am on the right path as this is the first time I am doing this and I would like to do it correctly.

Kat
Hi Kat,

If you click here and log in to your account, you will be on the right path to apply.

Thanks, Jen
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (126)
28.38%
No - I have already returned home (58)
13.06%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (87)
19.59%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (41)
9.23%
No - I live at home during term anyway (132)
29.73%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise