No Indian women wants me and I've got everything, why? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
No body wants me. Even the many, many females in my community struggling still don't there's 20 females single of similar age to 1 man available.

I'm the only one ever not to be introduced ever or get to know and there's 50+ females single to only 2 men available. Because I know these men since I play cricket with them and they're all in relationships, getting married.

Forget online dating, I'm a good looking guy who sent the messages and got rejected by 200+, forget about online dating I went to uni and nothing, I go out, go to pubs, approach, Facebook, everything else and nothing for 10 years.

There's so many Indian girls in the community available, no one wants me, why? One man to 20 females around the same age available and no one wants me and they've read my Facebook too (and please everyone else can show off everything-their pics, statuses, everything).

They know I've got (and their parents, uncles):

-Got a good education (is a maths degree poor education?)
-Good career (are they saying software development is crap?)
-Good money (they make an ignorance assumption of my income)
-I've got good character
-I've got strength of character
-I've got good qualities
-I am driving
-I have resources
-I come across well
-Excellent conduct
-Many, many more
-I'm a very nice person

Still all of these females, they don't want me, neither do their parents, uncles want to get to know me, introduce me. Why?

There was a rumour I don't have a degree by many people but do they think I'm a liar? Why would I like and humiliate myself on FB?

btw, I'm an Indian and there's many threads on tsr with Indian females being condensing, snobby, inflated ego.

2 years I've tried to add 4 Indian females around the same age but they added everyone else and blocked me? What the hell?

Two of these women wanted to bully me.

I used to come across as different and no education and money doesn't matter as much anymore.

I also approached a family and the father was so angry and was facially looking angry? What the hell? Does he want a drug dealer for his daughter instead of a guy who is nice, got good education, prospects?

Why?
Anonymous #1
Btw I'm 30.
TheRareSamuel
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Very Modest
(Original post by Anonymous)
Btw I'm 30.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
Maybe you also have bad qualities that are putting them off?

e.g. arrogance
Anonymous #3
Report 3 weeks ago
You make it sound like you’re applying for a job. Maybe the women you’re approaching think you’re being snobby. I don’t know if you’re adding women on facebook that you don’t know, but if you are I would also reject it. Approaching a family seems like such an old fashioned and now a strange way to try and meet someone. That father may also think it’s up to his daughter who she wants to be with. Stop trying so hard to find a woman.
MidgetFever
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I mean.. arrogance is usually quite the turn off for some people.
-Quava-
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I think it's your arrogance.
I mean, 'I have everything....'
No body wants me. Even the many, many females in my community struggling still don't there's 20 females single of similar age to 1 man available.

I'm the only one ever not to be introduced ever or get to know and there's 50+ females single to only 2 men available. Because I know these men since I play cricket with them and they're all in relationships, getting married.

Forget online dating, I'm a good looking guy who sent the messages and got rejected by 200+, forget about online dating I went to uni and nothing, I go out, go to pubs, approach, Facebook, everything else and nothing for 10 years.

There's so many Indian girls in the community available, no one wants me, why? One man to 20 females around the same age available and no one wants me and they've read my Facebook too (and please everyone else can show off everything-their pics, statuses, everything).

-I've got good character
-I've got good qualities
-I am driving
-I have resources
-I come across well
-Excellent conduct
-Many, many more
-I'm a very nice person

Still all of these females, they don't want me, neither do their parents, uncles want to get to know me, introduce me. Why?

There was a rumour I don't have a degree by many people but do they think I'm a liar? Why would I like and humiliate myself on FB?

btw, I'm an Indian and there's many threads on tsr with Indian females being condensing, snobby, inflated ego.

2 years I've tried to add 4 Indian females around the same age but they added everyone else and blocked me? What the hell?

I used to come across as different and no education and money doesn't matter as much anymore.

I also approached a family and the father was so angry and was facially looking angry? What the hell? Does he want a drug dealer for his daughter instead of a guy who is nice, got good education, prospects?

Why?
Last edited by -Quava-; 3 weeks ago
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 3 weeks ago

-I've got good character
-I've got good qualities
-I am driving
-I have resources
-I come across well
-Excellent conduct
-Many, many more
-I'm a very nice person

Why?
Theres obviously a reason and you dont have everything. Part of your list repeats itself and is just different ways of saying the same thing.
Call me anything
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I think that maybe if you lose the arrogance and entitlement then you may find an Indian single. I think that if there are 20+ women going, you clearly are good at maths, and none of them want you despite having the audacity to look at your Facebook page then maybe they just aren't the ones for you. Or maybe, dare I suggest it, the issue is with you? Maybe pride in yourself should go hand in hand with humility? Then you could improve yourself and become more attractive to women. I don't know what you look like, what your mannerisms are, but there is always a woman for someone. It isn't impossible to find a woman who will find you attractive, I'm sure it's somewhere in the personality region you may be failing seen as your achievements seem to be pretty good.

-I've got good character
-I've got good qualities
-I am driving
-I have resources
-I come across well
-Excellent conduct
-Many, many more
-I'm a very nice person

Why?
Anonymous #1
What arrogance? I come across as humble and polite and all my friends says I'm one of the nicest and humble you can meet. Do you guys seriously think in real life I come across this way? Do you actually think I show them a list?

I only put my education on Facebook? Don't change my profile pic, don't put status don't put, pics, change profile pics, do anything else. I

THIS IS WHAT EVERYONE ELSE PUT

-Education (all of it)-
-Career (and different jobs they have been)
-Change profile pics
-Put status
-Put something about "it's out anniversary"
-put pics of holidays

So is everyone else humble?

Seriously no family will, or any women will never approach me for a invitation, introduction or just to get to know.

I also lost my mother when I was 11 and help out at many parties, functions, cricket everywhere and they think helping is bad?
Anonymous #4
Report 3 weeks ago
Guys, guys, guys.

It's not his problem and it's not his arrogance.

Read post 10, he clearly stated everyone else is 'more arrogant' then him with how they act on Facebook. So all these people are arrogant, entitled themselves. Instead of calling him arrogant.

And he has some good qualities like helping out. Despite having a good education, career, helping out many times-no one wants him and he did say shockingly too many females single and there's parents don't want him either. Poor guy.

He also said the females added everyone else but him and they seem condensing.

So it looks like these females have an egotistical attitude towards him.

You did say you came across as different before and unfortunately they could be egotistical.
Anonymous #5
Report 3 weeks ago
Its probably ur looks.
Anonymous #1
Come on, you know it's not looks. I even look nice. And most of the women have married average looking men, all of them.

I believe they are egotistical, they don't want me because they are afraid what their friends, relatives think. I didn't say that some men easily made fun of me years ago.

It has to be, so many women who are single yet no one wants me, not even enquiring or introducing.
MWills99
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Come on, you know it's not looks. I even look nice. And most of the women have married average looking men, all of them.

I believe they are egotistical, they don't want me because they are afraid what their friends, relatives think. I didn't say that some men easily made fun of me years ago.

It has to be, so many women who are single yet no one wants me, not even enquiring or introducing.
If it's not looks, what is it?
From your comments it seems that you come across as desperate, and nobody likes a desperate guy. You said you messaged/approached over 200 girls, so you may have a reputation of a womaniser or loser. Fathers won't want to be marrying their daughters off to losers/womanisers.
Anonymous #1
But how do they know I did online dating? How would they know anything?

I'm sorry and no offence, why would I say to anyone "I sent over 200 messaged an no one messaged me back"?

They don't know nothing about that.

Anyway, you're right, they may think I'm a wuss, wimp based on the fact I'm different, got made fun out of by some men. But then again, they are ignoring practically everything when their daughters are clearly struggling.

I say it again and I said it before, these women and their parents are egotistical. Want nothing but to look good to their friends, family members.

There's so many threads on Indian women on this forum, they can be snobby, egotistical.
Anonymous #5
Report 3 weeks ago
Maybe you come of as creepy then?
TheRareSamuel
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Do they need to be Indian?

I'm sorry and no offence, why would I say to anyone "I sent over 200 messaged an no one messaged me back"?

Anyway, you're right, they may think I'm a wuss, wimp based on the fact I'm different, got made fun out of by some men. But then again, they are ignoring practically everything when their daughters are clearly struggling.

I say it again and I said it before, these women and their parents are egotistical. Want nothing but to look good to their friends, family members.

There's so many threads on Indian women on this forum, they can be snobby, egotistical.
MWills99
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago

If these women and their families are so bad, why do you still want them? Maybe moving might be a better option for you
FTheOpps
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago

-I've got good character
-I've got good qualities
-I am driving
-I have resources
-I come across well
-Excellent conduct
-Many, many more
-I'm a very nice person

Why?
Tone down ur ego n someone might acc like u
Anonymous #1
Then why are these families so bad? What do they want for their daughter, neice? Even the older women are struggling big, big time and still don't want me. Goodness sake, what does one have to do? Even if I've got what they want. It could be one of their own female cousin/s are jealous(I've come across this before with 2 families) so they all start disliking me.

If they don't want me despite the character, qualities, education, nice guy persona (and please I've said in post 10 how I'm not arrogant), then I don't know what I have to do.

As for poster 20, it's very sad. However I am getting older and subconsciously they know I won't be the same looks as I get older, I may even have a pot belly as I get older.

They just egotistical, one of their uncles/men probably have a problem with me or/and have an attitude problem my father and hence don't want to be associated. They feel they may be criticised, put down by some others only the minority.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (156)
17.65%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (76)
8.6%
No I am happy with my course choice (525)
59.39%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (127)
14.37%

Watched Threads