The Student Room Group

Spider-Man: Far From Home Mega Thread!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CHANELDIAMONDS
my cousin nerds told me about end game and about how iron man and widow dies smh. so is that the end of avengers then? i’ll watch end game then :smile:

if your like me and like watching them in order here's the chronological order of the movies

Captain America: The First Avenger
Iron Man
Iron Man 2
The Incredible Hulk
Thor
Avengers Assemble
Iron Man 3/Thor: The Dark World
Captain America: The Winter Soldier/Guardians of the Galaxy
Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2
Avengers: Age of Ultron
Ant Man
Captain America: Civil War
Black Panther/Spiderman: Homecoming/Doctor Strange
Thor: Ragnarok
Avengers: Infinity War
Ant Man & The Wasp
Avengers End game
Original post by Professional G
Into the spider verse kinda spoiled me a bit. One of my favourite movies now. I’ll try and watch this but it will take a lot to beat that movie as my fav spider man movie

I quite enjoyed into the spider verse
Original post by I AM GROOT 1
I quite enjoyed into the spider verse

I’m a big spider man, watched three spider man movies and homecoming yet spider verse was the one that stuck with me the most. Even brought the DVD.
I’m a big spider man, watched three spider man movies and homecoming yet spider verse was the one that stuck with me the most. Even brought the DVD.

:five: I don't like the Amazing spider man movies :yucky: i refused to finish watching them :rofl:. But i have to agree into the spider verse is by far one of the best, I wonder if far from home will change my mind, it does look promising :beard:
if your like me and like watching them in order here's the chronological order of the movies

Captain America: The First Avenger
Iron Man
Iron Man 2
The Incredible Hulk
Thor
Avengers Assemble
Iron Man 3/Thor: The Dark World
Captain America: The Winter Soldier/Guardians of the Galaxy
Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2
Avengers: Age of Ultron
Ant Man
Captain America: Civil War
Black Panther/Spiderman: Homecoming/Doctor Strange
Thor: Ragnarok
Avengers: Infinity War
Ant Man & The Wasp
Avengers End game

thanks
thanks

No worries let me know which is ur fave :lol:
No worries let me know which is ur fave :lol:

I doubt i’m going to watch any of them except the end game in like 50 years
I doubt i’m going to watch any of them except the end game in like 50 years

:laugh:

okay give Ant Man a go the movies are quite funny and so are the Thor movies :yep:
:laugh:

okay give Ant Man a go the movies are quite funny and so are the Thor movies :yep:

thor looks really boring. but thanks anyway. i appreciate hulk the most cause he doesn’t have to rely on a object like a suit or a hammer to defeat the villains. but iron man is interesting . maybe i will
:five: I don't like the Amazing spider man movies :yucky: i refused to finish watching them :rofl:. But i have to agree into the spider verse is by far one of the best, I wonder if far from home will change my mind, it does look promising :beard:

Same. I really, really hated them. The amazing spider man movies literally made me bored. Tom Holland and Tobey Maguire are the only spider men I know. Far from Home could change my mind but for now, I’ll be keeping my DVD and watching it later 😊
thor looks really boring. but thanks anyway. i appreciate hulk the most cause he doesn’t have to rely on a object like a suit or a hammer to defeat the villains. but iron man is interesting . maybe i will

Did you just call Thor boring :eek: jk jk the first 2 i admit aren't as enthusiastic but Ragnarok is by far the best

Spoiler

Same. I really, really hated them. The amazing spider man movies literally made me bored. Tom Holland and Tobey Maguire are the only spider men I know. Far from Home could change my mind but for now, I’ll be keeping my DVD and watching it later 😊

Maguire did a great job and Tom Holland is like a different perspective of Spider-man, young and full of potential which is what I like. I'm excited for this movie especially with the after math of end game
Maguire did a great job and Tom Holland is like a different perspective of Spider-man, young and full of potential which is what I like. I'm excited for this movie especially with the after math of end game

They’re both my fav spider men. Tom needs some time to grow but hopefully, he ends up being as good or even better. Endgame will be tough to follow through especially for a second solo movie.
They’re both my fav spider men. Tom needs some time to grow but hopefully, he ends up being as good or even better. Endgame will be tough to follow through especially for a second solo movie.

Agreed I'm excited to see how he develops :smile: he could potentially be!
Thats true we shall see what the movie has to offer :woo:
Agreed I'm excited to see how he develops :smile: he could potentially be!
Thats true we shall see what the movie has to offer :woo:

We’ll see. Rooting for him cause he’s from London :smile:
Hoping this movie is a very good one and better than homecoming
Did you just call Thor boring :eek: jk jk the first 2 i admit aren't as enthusiastic but Ragnarok is by far the best

Spoiler

the hell? is that the wicked witch
We’ll see. Rooting for him cause he’s from London :smile:
Hoping this movie is a very good one and better than homecoming

Gooooo Tom :woo: :rave:
I think it will be :crossedf:
the hell? is that the wicked witch

That's his sister :mmm:
I also have a deep hatred of Spider-Man as well as Love Island so I know what my next steps will be. (evil laugh) :colone:
Original post by TS33
I also have a deep hatred of Spider-Man as well as Love Island so I know what my next steps will be. (evil laugh) :colone:

hehe

I was joking Spider-Man is alright.

Can I stay now? :borat:
Original post by TS33
hehe

I was joking Spider-Man is alright.

Can I stay now? :borat:

:unimpressed: You may!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending