Steam Summer Sale 2019 Watch

AngryJellyfish
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
This year's Steam Summer Sale is due to begin in less than 5 hours! Maybe? As usual, it's unconfirmed, but www.whenisthenextsteamsale.com are usually very accurate. Either way, it's coming soon! :yay:

Are there any games that you've been waiting to buy on sale? :holmes:
Gofre
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago

Nothing specific that I want but I'm sure there will be things to tempt me into spending money on that I really don't need.
CheeseIsVeg
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by AngryJellyfish)
This year's Steam Summer Sale is due to begin in less than 5 hours! Maybe? As usual, it's unconfirmed, but www.whenisthenextsteamsale.com are usually very accurate. Either way, it's coming soon! :yay:

Are there any games that you've been waiting to buy on sale? :holmes:
I want to buy life is strange 2
I have the first episode and don't want to buy it yet as it might cost me all my cheesey limbs :emo:
should've waited until it came out though - I'm a noob though and got all excited with episode 1
I doubt it will be in the sale though :sad:
ozzyoscy
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I know how this goes, aaaand... yup. I checked my wishlist and it's all still the same prices as last few years. More expensive in some cases.

There's no trading card/free money thing for looking at your discovery queue I'm guessing.

I'm not gonna read that essay description about the 'grand prix' gimmick, I'm guessing I just join team Corgi then press boost a lot until I can't any more.
sinfonietta
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
The only game I've been eager to get hold of is Total War: Three Kingdoms and the 10% discount is not worthwhile. So I should be able to resist spending any money this sale.

Which is good because I spent about £50 between the Origin sale and the new The Sims 4 expansion last week. :awesome:
JoelBigSmokeTea
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
What a bloody mess this sale event gimmic was, oh well at least I got my steam profile from level 55 to 77.
ozzyoscy
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by JoelBigSmokeTea)
What a bloody mess this sale event gimmic was, oh well at least I got my steam profile from level 55 to 77.
I don't even get what's going on. The corgi was miles ahead, and you get to choose who to join so surely everyone chooses corgi and gives it more boosts. But next time I checked it was nearly last. Maybe it's an average. Does it even matter? Who cares? Pft!
MidgetFever
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Wasn't much a fan this year, though I did finally get the remake of Two Point Hospital.
SuperHuman98
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
What games does everyone recommend? I am thinking of buying The Witcher 3.

But I haven't finished The Witcher 2 still

oooo also Dark Souls games are massively on sale
Last edited by SuperHuman98; 2 weeks ago
ozzyoscy
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by SuperHuman98)
What games does everyone recommend? I am thinking of buying The Witcher 3.

But I haven't finished The Witcher 2 still

oooo also Dark Souls games are massively on sale
There are a million games, narrow it down a bit!

Use https://isthereanydeal.com/ (change it to UK / GDP in the top-left) to see if you're getting a good deal on a game. It shows the history of a game's price with all the stores, not just Steam.
SuperHuman98
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by ozzyoscy)
There are a million games, narrow it down a bit!

Use https://isthereanydeal.com/ (change it to UK / GDP in the top-left) to see if you're getting a good deal on a game. It shows the history of a game's price with all the stores, not just Steam.
Thanks will check it out

so far I have brought Max Payne 3, The Witcher 3, and Rise of the Tomb Raider. Considering Dark Souls 2/3.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (133)
18.6%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (72)
10.07%
No I am happy with my course choice (407)
56.92%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (103)
14.41%

Watched Threads