The Student Room Group

SFE have regected 1 of 3 years tuition

I have had an email today from SFE stating that because I have taken a diploma in policing 10 years ago that I am no eligible for the full 3 years tuition fee but the course was not paid for with government money it was my own employer at the time. How can this be right if I have never received financial assistance in the past?
Original post by tubbymonster82
I have had an email today from SFE stating that because I have taken a diploma in policing 10 years ago that I am no eligible for the full 3 years tuition fee but the course was not paid for with government money it was my own employer at the time. How can this be right if I have never received financial assistance in the past?

Hi,

In this instance, I would advise that you send us a direct message either via our Facebook or Twitter so we can access your account and have a look at the grounds for this.

Thanks, Jen
I'm sorry I was asked to direct my question to Twitter and and have no reply or acknowledgement of my message.
I'm sorry I was asked to direct my question to Twitter and and have no reply or acknowledgement of my message.

Hi there,

At the moment our team are currently working through our direct messages and responding within 24 hours.

Thanks, Amy
thank you
thank you

You're welcome!

Thanks, Amy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending