English Lit aqa a level coursework

Watch this thread
and.i.ooop
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
hello. I'm currently starting my English literature coursework for poetry and I'm going to use the Carol Ann Duffy poems from 'the world's wife'. I just wanted some advice regarding what books/ resources would be beneficial for wider reading into the poems. Thank you
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
giella
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Whilst wider reading is something I would always encourage, bear in mind that you don't specifically get extra points for name dropping other authors or texts.

For The World's Wife I suggest tailoring additional reading to the specific poems you're planning on looking at. Which ones are you thinking of?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (89)
42.38%
They're exactly what I expected (49)
23.33%