can i join in
Original post by Bill Nye
I'll sign up if it's not too late? lmao

Original post by sqrt of 5
sign me in plz :h:

Original post by KimJayneNoel
can i join in

Added :smile:
I'll give this a try. I'm really bad at drawing so should be perfect for this!
Original post by Ryan-1704
I'll give this a try. I'm really bad at drawing so should be perfect for this!

Added :hugs:
Original post by AngryJellyfish
[scrollr]3.png[/scrollr]

:hugs:
Might just run this with the people we have so far otherwise we will never get started :redface:
Reply 48
I'm in! @CoolCavy

@ParadoxSocks Thoughts? :tongue:
Also in! I'm bad at words and drawing so it's a win win situation!
Original post by Deyesy
I'm in! @CoolCavy

@ParadoxSocks Thoughts? :tongue:

Original post by ParadoxSocks
Also in! I'm bad at words and drawing so it's a win win situation!

Added you both :biggrin: will give it another few days to see if we can get to 20 but if not ill just go ahead with 17 :woo:
(edited 4 years ago)
:hello:

I have randomised you all and put you into a random chain order, i will PM the first person with the starting statement and they have to draw this and send it back to me within 2 days :yep: I will then pm the next person this picture and they will describe what they see :yes:

@Glaz
@04MR17
@Quick-use
@CheeseIsVeg
@Sinnoh
@AngryJellyfish
@shadowdweller
@athene2
@8472
@morningstar461
@Chronoscope
@Bill Nye
@sqrt of 5
@KimJayneNoel
@Ryan-1704
@Deyesy
@ParadoxSocks
:woo: so excited!!!
Can you skip me and come back to me please @Caves I got some stuff going on in life
Thanks to everyone who participated in this ! Am not sure i will be running this again since it was a lot of effort and quite frustrating that people didn't always respond. If there is a better way of running this to make it more efficient and fun then leave your suggestions below :smile: Having said that here is the full chain

*drum roll*

1) 'A man walking his dog on a beach with boats on the ocean behind him' CoolCavy

2) @CheeseIsVeg

3) ‘a sunny day with a few people enjoying themselves at the sea.’ - @sqrt of 5

4) @AngryJellyfish

5) ‘The sun overstretches onto the sandy beach, where two people are on the sand, and one is swimming in the sea using a float. The first person on the beach is lying down on a picnic blanket underneath an umbrella. The second person on the beach is in a swimsuit and looks like they are enjoying the view of the sea.’ - @Chronoscope

6) @Sinnoh

7) ‘There's two people on the beach with a blue and white towel, one is wearing a bikini and watching somebody floating around on a lilo in the sea.
- @ParadoxSocks

8) @Deyesy

9) ‘Two people on a beach with an umbrella and a lounger with a man floating in the sea on a lilo.’ - @morningstar461

10) @8472

11) ‘Man floating on a rectangle in the sea and more people sunbathing on a beach, ft. beach ball’ - @04MR17

12) @Glaz

13) ‘People sunbathing on the beach and relaxing in the sea and a beachball’ - @Ryan-1704

14) @shadowdweller

As we didnt end on a describe i will finish off the chain: 'A man lying on a towel on the beach with people enjoying themselves in the sea'

Think we did pretty well, the final statement isn't too far off the original :biggrin:

@StrawberryDreams as everyone did such a fab job and got such a close final whisper to the original would you be able to award everyone who participated in the chain 50 rep points? :woo:

That is pretty consistent, to be fair. :yay: My beach umbrella addition survived a few links! :laugh:
First 3 pictures are awesome! :ahee:
Reply 59
My picture is an atroscity to all of mankind :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest