The Student Room Group

Girls - y u do this??

Girls - y do you leave your hair everywhere and never pick it up? Everytime my gf comes over I end up finding strands of her hair all over my house for weeks on end. *sigh
Well, we do shed and some don't realise it.
Just hoover it.
Oh yeah, we casually rip out our hair for others to pick up because we like being nuisances.

For the record, that was sarcasm. We don't enjoy it when our hair falls out. Then again, it's not something we necessarily can control. RIP to your hairy abodes.
Reply 3
Literally, have no control over this whatsoever. It's never ending and turns up EVERYWHERE! It's just the price you have to pay for dating a girl with long hair...
Reply 4
Happened with my ex a lot...especially in places I wouldn't expect.
I feel your pain, I have 3 sisters 😭😭
Shave her head whilst she's sleeping xoxo
I’m so tired of people generalising. I don’t do this and i’m pretty sure tons of other girls don’t!
My other half gets annoyed by this as well. I can't exactly help it!
It's not deliberate.
I pick them all up, it's embarrassing to leave it around. Though unfortunately my hair is quite weak at the moment and I'm losing a lot of hair due to post-stress, but yeah I pick them up whenever I can.
make her wear a shower cap while she is indoors.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61lLgIBDpkL._SY450_.jpg
It's rich that its coming from you as your attitude and personality is absolutely disgusting.
everyone sheds hairs, its a natural process. You notice it more when girls with long hair shed because the hairs a physically larger. In terms of why we don't pick it up, not being funny but I've got much better things to do with my time than worry about picking up every single strand of loose hair that falls out.

Quick Reply

Latest