Is economics easy or hard ?

Watch this thread
krystianm12
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I just finished my GCSEs and I’m not the best student, for a level I want to pick Art, Psychology and Economics. I was meant to choose Product design instead of Economics which my mum is really mad about, another questions how do I come to a conclusion with a strict parent. Getting to the point, I’m not the best student and I want to do a levels , my GCSEs are stilling pending and I’m wishing I got a good grades so I can do economics as I did the lower tier exams for the core subjects, would anyone think economics is hard or easy ?
toboscos25
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
econs is pretty easy to understand. just revise frequently and pay attention to graphs
smaiu
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
content is soo easy, but I suck at the exams for it lol. I find getting a high grade in math and chem to be easier than high grade in econ. Maybe I just suck at essays or logic ..
Agwoppz
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Tell your parents that ultimately its your life and choices you make now are going to affect you in the future because if you pick a subject that you may not enjoy you wont do as well in it compared to if it was something that you enjoyed or had an interest for. I know that it isn't as easy to say that to your parent(s) especially if they are strict but sit,talk and reassure them. Most importantly communicative is key so talk because the next few years are crucial to a good,successful future.
(Original post by krystianm12)
I just finished my GCSEs and I’m not the best student, for a level I want to pick Art, Psychology and Economics. I was meant to choose Product design instead of Economics which my mum is really mad about, another questions how do I come to a conclusion with a strict parent. Getting to the point, I’m not the best student and I want to do a levels , my GCSEs are stilling pending and I’m wishing I got a good grades so I can do economics as I did the lower tier exams for the core subjects, would anyone think economics is hard or easy ?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How was the OCR A-level Geography Paper 1 exam for you?

Great! (9)
14.29%
Quite well (29)
46.03%
Not so good (16)
25.4%
Terrible! (9)
14.29%

Watched Threads