I'm still not over it Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
It has been a year since my break up. I have worked on myself. I reflected on myself and what i did good and bad in my past relationship. I have changed what I could change and accepted what I can't changed. I have focused 100% on my education. I am going to graduate next year. I stopped drinking completely and live a healthier lifestyle. I lost weight (I was a bit overweight). My friends and family have told me that I have changed so much over this past year. They're very happy to see me working on my goals and myself. But I'm not happy. I have changed and have matured immensely, but I have lost my peace. My self esteem is nonexistent. I'm depressed and I feel so insecure. Like I've never felt in my life before. I got left for someone else and it completely broke something inside of me. And I can't seem to mend that. I want to be happy and be carefree again. I feel like I'm not myself and I just don't know how much longer I can feel these's feelings about myself.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
What u allow, continues...
try to work on your hobbies, meet new ppl, travel with friends and family...and always think and say it urself " I am fine, i am confident " practice positive affirmation..it helps trust me...it has helped me a lot.
Don't feel insecure, u hv achieved a lot. you are truly a source of inspiration for many ppl and pride for ur parents and family.
(Original post by Anonymous)
It has been a year since my break up. I have worked on myself. I reflected on myself and what i did good and bad in my past relationship. I have changed what I could change and accepted what I can't changed. I have focused 100% on my education. I am going to graduate next year. I stopped drinking completely and live a healthier lifestyle. I lost weight (I was a bit overweight). My friends and family have told me that I have changed so much over this past year. They're very happy to see me working on my goals and myself. But I'm not happy. I have changed and have matured immensely, but I have lost my peace. My self esteem is nonexistent. I'm depressed and I feel so insecure. Like I've never felt in my life before. I got left for someone else and it completely broke something inside of me. And I can't seem to mend that. I want to be happy and be carefree again. I feel like I'm not myself and I just don't know how much longer I can feel these's feelings about myself.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

Are cats selfish

Yes (135)
60.81%
No (87)
39.19%

Watched Threads