The Student Room Group

What's the weather like where you are?

It's Summer! :awesome:

(In theory :redface: )

As such, I thought I'd ask whether you're getting the weather you want? (see what I did there :tongue: )

So what's the weather like where you are?

You don't have to say where you are at the moment.

Here at the minute it's pretty humid. The sun's just come out from behind the clouds and I can see some blue sky, but there's still a few clouds about. :colondollar:

Do you prefer this kind of summer weather?

Post below!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Wonderfully British Cloudy

Mostly cloudy & humid for the 3rd day in a row, I hate summer.
The sky looks depressed.

That’s depression
She like, “Why you sad?”
That’s just depression
Shite and white
Original post by XO For Life
The sky looks depressed.

That’s depression
She like, “Why you sad?”
That’s just depression

u ok hun?
Cloudy and grey like my heart
It's literally been raining here for the past month. Yay, Summer 😂
it's looking good for Saturday :h:

tsrweather.png
Original post by 04MR17
u ok hun?

I`ve been asking that myself the past 18 years :awesome:
Original post by 04MR17

As such, I thought I'd ask whether you're getting the weather you want? (see what I did there :tongue: )

Here at the minute it's pretty humid. The sun's just come out from behind the clouds and I can see some blue sky, but there's still a few clouds about. :colondollar:

Post below!

Oml when I clicked on this and saw the gif I was about to get ready to slap you for posting my weather man pic again xD

Weather is great here in Devon, not too sunny, mild...but maybe a lil too humid otherwise fine. Air con indoors so gucci in here :h:
In jersey, its nice and mild, clear sky, but has a small breeze
Original post by Kraggor
Oml when I clicked on this and saw the gif I was about to get ready to slap you for posting my weather man pic again xD
:toofunny:
Original post by 04MR17

Post below!

currently warm, cloudy and a very pleasant breeze :cute:
the only thing I like about summer are the evenings :borat: :tongue:
Quite cloudy and overcast. Its rained alot of the week as well :frown:
Been hearing loads of places in Europe are getting all the nice weather...
London. It's hot. I wish it were cold and wet. I hate the summer.
Original post by Precious Illusions
London. It's hot. I wish it were cold and wet. I hate the summer.

Yeah, been horrible sticky weather in Kent, been struggling to sleep and I feel like s*** :colonhash:
Reply 17
Currently fairly cool for summer, less than 20 in the day, little humidity and quite cloudly. Just going to get one awful day (Saturday) then back to reasonable temperatures.

(I dislike anything over 22-ish and want to murder the global atmospheric circulation if it's over 25)
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
Yeah, been horrible sticky weather in Kent, been struggling to sleep and I feel like s*** :colonhash:

Ugh I know. It was pissing down when I left Glasgow on Monday, so much nicer idec :nooo: hate trying to sleep in the heat ffs.
Original post by Precious Illusions
Ugh I know. It was pissing down when I left Glasgow on Monday, so much nicer idec :nooo: hate trying to sleep in the heat ffs.

It was perfect down here in May, just pleasantly warm weather, nice and easy to sleep in. Sunny days, bit of rain here and there. I want May back :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest