The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Sheffield 3 - en-suite available September 2019

Hi all,

I’m looking for someone to take over my tenancy at Sheffield 3 - Hoyle Street. It’s private accommodation. I will no longer be attending the university, so I need someone to take over in September 2019.

I chose Sheffield 3 because of its brilliant location and modern facilities.

The University of Sheffield is only 10 minutes’ walk away. dowhall Shopping Centre is less than 40 minutes away on public transport.

There’s also free high speed 100Mbps WiFi, all utility bills included, free contents insurance and 24-hour security service.

Here’s a link: https://www.studentroost.co.uk/accommodation/sheffield/sheffield-3

Move in date: 14th September 2019

End date: 5th September 2020

Contract length: 51 weeks

Room type: Bronze Ensuite room (female only)

Room facilities:

- Single bed with underbed storage

- Wardrobe and chest of drawers provided in room

- Desk and chair with full length mirror

- Ensuite bathroom with toilet, basin and shower

- Communal kitchen and living space.

Message me if you are interested of reply below and I will contact you 😊4A047063-5C0A-479A-ACC7-7A2F5E9987EA.jpg.jpeg
Reply 1
I forgot to add that it's close to a variety of local amenities such as Tesco (5 mins walk), gym (10 min walk), newsagents, pubs and the tram stop Shalesmoore is directly outside the accommodation giving you easy access across Sheffield and direct route to Meadowhall shopping centre and Valley Centertainment.

Please message me if you'd like to find out the total cost of the accommodation for the whole 51 weeks :smile:
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending