The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

ride_a_surfer

others - people who go 'oh im so poor...oh im so ugly and fat...no boys/girls like me' when its blatently obvious thats not the case (as the above poster said, fishing for compliments ! couldnt think of a way to word it :frown:

God this as well. One of my friends complains about size 6s being too big and then a few minutes later will say something like, "Oh I really need a Wii Fit to tone up my stomach, it's so fat." It drives me absolutely insane.
She does it with work too - "I'm going to faaaaail." I don't see why she does, because she knows now that we don't respond with compliments, we get pissed off, and I don't imagine guys like it very much. :confused:

Also this:

Jamsie_853
Loud people with loud fake laughs as well, I get headaches, don't know if that's due to me being quiet or not, but I can't tolerate it.

I'm the same. :frown:
Reply 41
I am neurotic and refuse to take risks:smile: I hate hypocrits!!!
Reply 42
Hmmm for me ... Probably being too stubborn, laziness.

Others ... Arrogance, being narrow minded, disrespectful, swear in every sentence, big headed, and having to put others down to make themselves feel better.
Myself - not being able to forgive people, holding grudges and jealousy.

Others - rudeness, using 'respect' in the wrong context, arrogance, greed and fakeness.
Myself - Im to nice and get trod on alot

Others - Arrogance
Reply 45
I dont like that im overweight, and that i have no motivation to change that, despite show unhappy it makes me.. :s:

And in other people, erm people that generally think they can intimidate others, thats just so harsh.
I hate that I can be really insecure :frown:
I'm too shy.
Reply 48
I hate loads about myself but particularly that my voice comes across as camp sometimes (I speak quite quickly and with a slightly high-pitched tone).

It annoys the hell out of me and its something I constantly notice. Am thinking of having voice coaching to get rid of it though. Hopefully that should kill the habit off.:smile:
Reply 49
Me - I am too shy, only talk to my friends and too nervous to talk to others (even harder to talk to the female species :frown:)

Others - I hate people who are always gossiping, people who are very nosey and are always listening to others or watching them, then spreading what they're heard... Shudder...
Reply 50
I really dislike the way that, on meeting a new girl, very often I seem to go all try to be the 'big man' and general being billy big banana's, making jokes about my friends obviously in her presence, and trying to look hard. I'm not really like that at all!

I do like though, that in general I'm very friendly and find it quite easy to talk to people and love to meet new people. It's just when I meet a nice looking girl I go all stupid and try to impress in some ******ed fashion!
myself: my cyniscim and complete lack of ambition. my weakness of giving in to people and avoiding any confrontation at all costs. my inability to fight my corner.
others: arrogance is my pet hate. and people who overestimate themselves. they make me chuckle.
Reply 52
Me: I can be too serious...and I'm too quiet sometimes. And I'm awful at making conversation with people I've never met before...so dreading uni.

Others: Rudeness, ungratefulness, attention seeking. All equally bad.

Latest

Trending

Trending