Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    have you ever been told you have a natural talent for something?

i have but only twice

my first is that i am always told i have a natural talent for dog training, which is good because i volunteer as a puppy trainer in my spare time

secondly and more importantly i apparently have a natural talent for shooting guns i always hit my target so you better not piss me off because i am taking the career step towards becoming an assassin and you may become my next project - you have been warned :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    ha i'm the only person with natural talents :godancing:

ReputationRep:
    A few I've been told:

Maths (as I've been told about a billion times by every teacher ever)
    Art
    Writing music
    Philosophy
    Fencing

Not that I'm limited to these, of course.

ReputationRep:
    I can fly.

ReputationRep:
    Mine is apparently horse whispering. I can just stand in an arena with a bucking, galloping horse and it will calm down and come to me. Horses just trust me for some reason Also horse training and breaking along with that (I've never had a lesson in it).

Other than that, nothing. People say I'm naturally good at languages, but I put it down to hard work myself. Same goes for music (I play a ridiculous number of instruments to good standards, but again it's just hard work).

ReputationRep:
    I can flare my nostrils.

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kayzy)
    have you ever been told you have a natural talent for something?

i have but only twice

my first is that i am always told i have a natural talent for dog training, which is good because i volunteer as a puppy trainer in my spare time

secondly and more importantly i apparently have a natural talent for shooting guns i always hit my target so you better not piss me off because i am taking the career step towards becoming an assassin and you may become my next project - you have been warned :ninja:
    Were you on Britain's Got Talent? :p:

I've been told I have talents in Art, music and story writing mostly, but people have only ever been over the top with my Art.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chumbaniya)
    Fencing
    Which weapon do you fence?

ReputationRep:
    No, I gain all my talents from my cybernetic neural-implants and bio-mechanical limbs.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 9, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.