The Student Room Group

English Language Story tips

The title of this story is "An unforgettable place"

The story starts in a parade which i had described thoroughly. We know that the main character (Ashley) had been dumped by her parents at this unknown town for her on her 16th birthday and we know the reasons. She roams around the place for 4 hours and then decides to go into the library.. at this stage I RAN OUT OF IDEAS! I should have planned it before but now its too late. Any ideas??
Reply 1
Anyone?
Reply 2
Fahad
Anyone?

U may get a better response if you post the actual story?
Reply 3
The story's on my laptop and my laptop's is being reconfigured at the moment. I basically outlined what the story is about and just need some suitable middle part/ending ideas to help me finish it.
Reply 4
Fahad
The story's on my laptop and my laptop's is being reconfigured at the moment. I basically outlined what the story is about and just need some suitable middle part/ending ideas to help me finish it.

o...well why have her parents dumped her? Do you have any ideas for the ending?
Reply 5
Her parents dumped her because they never liked her to begin with. To them "bringing her up was a mistake". They've waited patiently for her to turn 16 so they can get rid of her. -- i have no ideas for the ending :mad:
Reply 6
The story must be handed in by tomorrow morning, and i desperately need some ideas! :eek:

Latest

Trending

Trending