The Student Room Group

Student finance

So I sent in my application for student finance and received a email that it will take 6 weeks for it to process. They also said it may take longer if I don’t provide evidence quickly, however do I only provide evidence if they have sent me an email of what kind of evidences to provide or should I send it immediately after I completed my application? Also if I do have to send it immediately, do I have to send the evidence by post to their address or can I email them?
Hi Harry,

When we need evidence we request this via the 'to-do list' on your online account, email or letter. We may also request evidence from your sponsors and would contact them directly for this.

We would always request the evidence that you need to send to us, we don't expect you to send evidence in without this request.

If your to-do list is empty and your sponsors haven't been asked to send anything else then your application will be processing and you should keep checking your online account for updates.

You can also contact us through private messaging on Facebook or direct messaging on Twitter if you would like us to check the progress of your application.

Thanks, Tégan

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending