SQA Results Day 2019- Discussion and Help Watch

Poll: Did you get the SQA results you wanted today?
Yes- I did even better than I hoped! (110)
39.71%
Yes- I got what I was hoping for (69)
24.91%
No- my results weren't as good as I'd hoped (98)
35.38%
DonaldJennings
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Good luck to everyone tomorrow. Hope you get what you guys wanted and all the conditionals are met. Good Luck.
Labrador99
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by thepunmaster.e)
I’m feeling so weird, I’ve been so stressed for literally the last 3 weeks but now I feel fairly calm but I have this constant feeling of foreboding I just want to know now, I’m even second guessing subjects I thought I did well in
:console: Thankfully not too long to wait now It's not that uncommon to feel differently about it when it's so imminent though. If I remember right, you did Nat 5s? Whatever happens, there will be options open to you, and also people here to offer help/advice

(Original post by Strelzo)
going over to my gran and grampas where I will let them open it as I think they would appreciate it.
I think if I'd done that, my gran would have a heart attack! Each to their own though :lol:
e.niam.hm
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Reminder that anybody getting their results tomorrow can get a free meal at nandos as long as you show them your results (text/email/certificate), spend at least £7 and take a form of ID with you. Good luck to everybody. I'm scared about mine but looking forward to some good chicken. 🐔
Strelzo
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Labrador99)
:console: Thankfully not too long to wait now It's not that uncommon to feel differently about it when it's so imminent though. If I remember right, you did Nat 5s? Whatever happens, there will be options open to you, and also people here to offer help/advice

I think if I'd done that, my gran would have a heart attack! Each to their own though :lol:
Lol, my grandparents can't wait to see what I get. They've always been so supportive and are just dying to find out lol.
Strelzo
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by e.niam.hm)
Reminder that anybody getting their results tomorrow can get a free meal at nandos as long as you show them your results (text/email/certificate), spend at least £7 and take a form of ID with you. Good luck to everybody. I'm scared about mine but looking forward to some good chicken. 🐔
I couldn't turn down free food, but when you have to pay for it (and it's Nandos), forget that :creep:
pineapplepink
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I've not signed up for the text as I believe it ruins it. All of that hard work just to have your fate decided by a measly text.

I'm waiting for the post, and the timing is somewhat good for me, actually. It's supposed to come out some time past 8am, but my postie usually delivers mail at around 11am - 1pm. Like I said, it's actually quite good, because my family and I are going over to my gran and grampas where I will let them open it as I think they would appreciate it. Coming in later also makes me less tempted to open it, had it came at 9am.
I'm literally the same actually. didn't want to get it by text or email cos it doesn't really feel official/proper enough
Strelzo
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by pineapplepink)
I'm literally the same actually. didn't want to get it by text or email cos it doesn't really feel official/proper enough
Yeah. An A4 document satisfies me :five:
pineapplepink
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yeah. An A4 document satisfies me :five:
:lol:
Labrador99
Rep:
?
Lol, my grandparents can't wait to see what I get. They've always been so supportive and are just dying to find out lol.
Aw, glad they are supportive and looking forward to it
MadsClare_13
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Anyone know when grade boundaries are published?
Labrador99
Rep:
?
(Original post by MadsClare_13)
Anyone know when grade boundaries are published?
There's no specific time, but they'll be out tomorrow
MadsClare_13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
There's no specific time, but they'll be out tomorrow
Do you happen to know if it’ll be before results are sent out or after?
Labrador99
Rep:
?
Do you happen to know if it’ll be before results are sent out or after?
Generally, they make them available at some point after texts/emails go out, though it might be before your post arrives, depending on when your postie usually comes. There's no definite rule, but I'd be really surprised if the boundaries were out before the texts/emails
MadsClare_13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Generally, they make them available at some point after texts/emails go out, though it might be before your post arrives, depending on when your postie usually comes. There's no definite rule, but I'd be really surprised if the boundaries were out before the texts/emails
Ah okay, thank you so much
verstopper
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Just under 10 hours to go until text time.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Labrador99
Rep:
?
Ah okay, thank you so much
No problem, hope you get the grades you need!
Bluebells602003
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Tomorrow probs late morning
Labrador99
Rep:
?
I'll be back in the morning, but wanted to wish you all the best for results tomorrow Also wanted to say just now that even if your results don't go to plan, there will be lots of options open to you, and the letters on a piece of paper that are exam results aren't everything/don't define you.
Shelley12345
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Thank you Labrador. You have a been a huge support to us all.
Lemur14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Massive good luck to you all tomorrow :goodluck: Really hope you all get what you want/need, but if not there'll be plenty of us around to talk you through potential next steps so do ask if you've got any questions :grouphugs:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Clearing open day Undergraduate
    Tue, 20 Aug '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Aug '19
  • University of Dundee
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 26 Aug '19

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (15)
16.67%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (13)
14.44%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (22)
24.44%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (33)
36.67%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (1)
1.11%
No particular grades needed (6)
6.67%