The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

You can tell which website we're on, look at that perfect curve from >AAA round!
Reply 21
AS's ABBB predicted AAA, hopefully will get BBB would be hoping for ABB but didn't do well on my RS had mental block :mad:
Reply 22
you guys are all so clever! predicted such high grades...
i only think i will something like ADD... :-(
Reply 23
AAA all the way, after getting BBC at AS.
I'm predicted AAA, but I will probably get AAB or AAC.
Wow, we're full of nerds! :tongue:
ABB last year. Predicted ABB this year, maybe AAB (I can't really work out what my English teacher means...B on UCAS and A in report issued AFTER UCAS)
Reply 27
Predicted AAA. I'll be over-the-moon with AAB though.
Reply 28
im predicted AAAAA for as-levels,but i might get AAAAB.
Reply 29
Up to 53.34% having/predicted AAA and >AAA. Sadly, I thought it would be something like that lol.
ABB

:s-smilie: I'm buggered.
affinity89
I love how removed from "the real world" the curve is. I'd imagine the curve for my sixth form would peak around the BBC mark.

Would peak at CDD for mine.

I'm predicted AAAAAA + DistDistDist ..... I'm hoping the worst I'll do is AAAAAB + DistMerMer
I went with more than AAA.

I'm not sure how likely it is, but I suppose the odds are with me.
affinity89
Up to 53.34% having/predicted AAA and >AAA. Sadly, I thought it would be something like that lol.

Sadly, it's boringly easy to get AAA, especially including one or more stupid Mickey Mouse subjects.
Reply 34
Greatleysteg
Sadly, it's boringly easy to get AAA, especially including one or more stupid Mickey Mouse subjects.

coming from the guy doing general studies?

plus, most unis dont see further maths as an extra A-level, so when you narrow it down you really are only predicted AAAA.
Reply 35
I was predicted aaaabc at AS, but after the exams it'll more likely be aaaccd (I'm taking unnecessarily complicated subjects). :frown:
At A2, I am going to aim for AAAa, though.
Reply 36
Greatleysteg

Maybe it is easier for some but I certainly haven't met anyone at college that feels that way.
Reply 37
kevster

plus, most unis dont see further maths as an extra A-level, so when you narrow it down you really are only predicted AAAA.

For example?
kevster

Bitter, much?

General Studies is compulsory at my school, actually.

And Oxford/UCL see it as an extra A-Level.

So butt out, no one asked you. I am predicted to get AAAAAA. As far as I know, the exam boards still class them as A-Levels, no? So my results will display six letters, no?
Predicted- BCD
Expecting- BBD maybe BBC at a stretch lol.

Latest