Leeds freshers week wristband Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Does anyone know if you need to buy a wristband for freshers, or are they a scam? I'm slightly panicking now tbh cos the freshers group is advertising them and I don't wanna be stuck with nowhere to go out in freshers

xx
MinaBee
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Does anyone know if you need to buy a wristband for freshers, or are they a scam? I'm slightly panicking now tbh cos the freshers group is advertising them and I don't wanna be stuck with nowhere to go out in freshers

xx
You really don't need to be buying things this early, wait until you get with results and find your flatmates to see what they're doing. Fresher groups are full of scammy reps going on about how quickly things are selling out when they really aren't.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Thank you so much!
(Original post by MinaBee)
You really don't need to be buying things this early, wait until you get with results and find your flatmates to see what they're doing. Fresher groups are full of scammy reps going on about how quickly things are selling out when they really aren't.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (133)
18.68%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (72)
10.11%
No I am happy with my course choice (406)
57.02%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (101)
14.19%

Watched Threads