My cat went missing he has a collar with phone number and address Watch

Jasper450223
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
My male cat is who is not fixed went missing he’s lived out this house since he was born he’s almost 2 years old has a collar with address and phone number. It’s been a week do you think he will ever show back up. If god forbid but if he passed do you think someone would call and tell us. We really miss him you usually just sticks around inside only goes outside for an hour a day if that and usually stays in the yard. I’m starting to lose hope but, I know some cats go missing for months sometimes years but it’s so unlike him. Any hope ?
StephRadriguez
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
So sorry to hear this. There is definitely a possibility that he comes back but I can't say for sure.
easterehs
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
i had a cat missing for a month then came back just give it some time
easterehs
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
he/she is probably at their favourite place or has a romance with one of the other cats
quasa
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Jasper450223)
My male cat is who is not fixed went missing he’s lived out this house since he was born he’s almost 2 years old has a collar with address and phone number. It’s been a week do you think he will ever show back up. If god forbid but if he passed do you think someone would call and tell us. We really miss him you usually just sticks around inside only goes outside for an hour a day if that and usually stays in the yard. I’m starting to lose hope but, I know some cats go missing for months sometimes years but it’s so unlike him. Any hope ?
Is he chipped? I know how its like when they go missing for a while but a lot of them do come back (albeit after varying periods of time). hopefully he comes back :crossedf:
karl pilkington
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
He's prob been run over or maybe eaten by a fox or summit.
sknudson
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Cats are well into the peak of breeding season at the minute. He's probably on the look for a queen if he otherwise has access to resources. Neuter and chip if he comes back.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (146)
17.63%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (74)
8.94%
No I am happy with my course choice (488)
58.94%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (120)
14.49%

Watched Threads