Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I should get my arse in gear. These are my A-LEVELS. But I have spent all of today in bed, reading books, trying to forget that I have exams on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. I should be focussing, but I just feel so lethargic and apathetic and miserable. I have wasted the weekend, too. I don't know whats wrong with me. This is my chance to get good grades and get into University, but I can't face my textbooks or my notes. I feel so crap about it, yet I can't stop.

Blahh.

ReputationRep:
    Yea, same. I've only got Wednesday this week. If you really find it that hard just be extreme and lock away ANYTHING that will distract you.

Once I get started revising it's normally easy to maintain, it's just picking up the book and getting everything ready blah blah blah...

ReputationRep:
    Yes, completely. I've got an exam tomorrow and I've hardly revised. I've tried to, I just can't do it

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, me too.
    I have two exams on wednesday, and one on friday, but I just can't get my ass into gear.

ReputationRep:
    Surprisingly i find myself revising, well cramming, but cramming over a few days rather than a few hours. I also find myself bored to tears >.<

ReputationRep:
    it was so bloody hot today, it was impossible to do anything but sweat.

ReputationRep:
    lol :ditto: to evitas

i just cant concentrate. . .i have a psychology exam tomorrow that i cant remember anything for. . . yet im on TSR instead of revisng. . .

ReputationRep:
    I like to think that ive revised, but insted ive been researching the sickest things on the internet, ive learnt but not constructivly..ive got an exam tommorow, search SWAP.avi if u want to have nightmares like me tonight

ReputationRep:
    I left everything too late that I cant afford to even waste a minute eating , but am watching a game instead of worrying about C4. Damn imagine the dissappointment on your/my face when results come up and you missed your uni. DAMN THAT DAY

ReputationRep:
    lol i see why you have that name now mr optimist :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm not feeling so great about it...

I was dumped by someone who's going to Cardiff Uni as well last night, talk about a demotivator >.< Must prevail...

Oh yeah, in the middle of my exams too. Blaaaah.

ReputationRep:
    im so lazy now .i dont know why.to start of with, i was focused and i got my revision done and when ppl tested me I got it all right.But now,I am easily tempted and I cant work for long.ive lost my focus coz I have done most of the exams and it is reaklly hot which makes things worse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brightxburns)
    I should get my arse in gear. These are my A-LEVELS. But I have spent all of today in bed, reading books, trying to forget that I have exams on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. I should be focussing, but I just feel so lethargic and apathetic and miserable. I have wasted the weekend, too. I don't know whats wrong with me. This is my chance to get good grades and get into University, but I can't face my textbooks or my notes. I feel so crap about it, yet I can't stop.

Blahh.

Get off TSR.

Now.

ReputationRep:
    me too. i know i should be but i dont. then i get really scared and nervous and can't sleep cos i don't think i'll get into uni but i know it's all my fault >.<

ReputationRep:
    If by "revise" you mean:

• Tidy my room
    • Rewatch old favourite TV shows
    • Go for long walks in meadows
    • Take up any hobby that isn't revision (bee-keeping, archery, jam-making)

Then no...I'm not find it hard

ReputationRep:
    I know the feeling ...

I keep going with "meh - there's always tomorrow "

but ... this is the last day i can say that with exams wednesday mornin'

always re-sits if worst comes to the worst .......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brightxburns)

Blahh.
    i think almost everyone feels like that at the moment im sitting here listening to music typing this up on tsr when i should have my head in my physics books

oh well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JocastaJackal)
    I'm not feeling so great about it...

I was dumped by someone who's going to Cardiff Uni as well last night, talk about a demotivator >.< Must prevail...

Oh yeah, in the middle of my exams too. Blaaaah.
    awwwww :hugs: that must be hard . . .

ReputationRep:
    I'm freaking out with just 2 subjects to do exams in (3rd was all courswork)!

Feel sorry for you guys with 4 or 5! GOOD LUCK!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I had 4 days to revise... don't know where the time went frankly!

University open days

• University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.