The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
secretmessages
Some days I'm really in the mood for revision. Some days I'm really not.

:ditto:

someone will say something to me about uni or something and im like, yea revision coz i wanna get into uni! and the other days im like. . . well i wont get in anyways so no point revising. . . so bad lol
Reply 41
emilina
im not so good :frown:

all the revision is getting to me and to top it off my granddad just had a stroke and is in hospital :frown:

but enough about that lol, best not to think about it really . . .

That's completely **** Em, that is :hugs:

I don't really know what to say, it's hard enough anyway without extra troubles...
x:hugs:x
Reply 42
Ed.
That's completely **** Em, that is :hugs:

I don't really know what to say, it's hard enough anyway without extra troubles...
x:hugs:x

lol i know. its crap timing isnt it? mum and dad went all the way to devon :eek: to see him at the weekend. they said it would upset me too much to go see him . . .:frown:

thanks for the hugs :hugs:
Yes pretty much that why am SIGNOR OPTIMIST. take everthing too lightly.

But am afraid things will not work out this time around. Funny, but am happly think about my insurance instead of working hard to get to my firm.'Dont worry there's always the insurance' my mind says. An optimist will always be an OPTIMIST!

Mathmatician , I get your jowk!

What about failing the physics exam which 1 day before the c4 exam.
Reply 44
I can't revise at all!.. My excuse it I have hayfever and a a dodgy wheeze when I breathe... Never have I become so addicted to Facebook/TSR either! Damn exams - I just can't concentrate! I also have to begin on the hour so oh I'll start at 1pm..missed it..oh 3pm then..
Reply 45
2morrows gonna be my last day of revision for quite some time
CAN I WAIT!
I think there are just too many distractions. I have a english A2 exam tomorrow, hamlet and lyrical ballads, I dont have any quotes or anything and Im beginning to really panic now. I feel like just crying. I know its my own fault, but neither of my teachers said anything to us about creating quote banks that would really help us.
Reply 47
I've only got 1 left now, but with every subject, whenever I've switched off the computer and the TV and sat down to read the textbook/revision guide, I've fallen asleep before I've read the first page. Every single time, I just can't stay awake whilst reading them. The only time I DON'T fall asleep with them is at like 1 or 2am. Then I'm wide awake. Having the TV on helps somewhat but then I get distracted.
Reply 48
i have been having too many naps during the day.Its the bloody weather making me feel sleepy.I hate revising when its hot.
I find it so much easier to do homework and revise with music on or the tv in the background, I dont know why I just cant work in a quiet place. Especially in the exam hall I sit there tapping my pen and singing in my head cos it just help me think.
Reply 50
I've been finding it sooo hard to revise. It's a bit easier now I've joined this forum because I revise when I'm in contact with people who revise. The people who were doing the same english exam as me scared me so much with the amount of revision they'd already done that I revised solidly from 11.00am to 7.00pm yesterday. I had a break for lunch which last about 20 minutes, and ten minutes were I played the piano but other than that I was just flat out revising! Most amount of work I have ever done in one day!
for me it's always the initial getting down to revision that's the hardest! sometimes it takes until two days or the day before the exam (which is especially bad if it's multiple exams!), because i just can't motivate myself to get down to it.

and when you do actually get down to it, the breaks pass by so fast =/

Latest

Trending

Trending