Has anyone passed a GCSE paper and used a frixion erasable pen?

Watch
Smurpledurple
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
My normal pen ran out in one of my GCSE exams and I was handed another pen before the exam began by a candidate. I did not realise however until after the exam that I had actually used a frixion erasable pen. I am aware that the ink disappears under heat. Does the scanning of GCSE papers make the ink disappear. I am sooooo nervous and anxious, as I really do not want this stupid pen to hinder my GCSE result. I would like to know if anyone has used a frixion erasable pen on a GCSE paper and passed the paper.
Mustafa0605
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Smurpledurple)
My normal pen ran out in one of my GCSE exams and I was handed another pen before the exam began by a candidate. I did not realise however until after the exam that I had actually used a frixion erasable pen. I am aware that the ink disappears under heat. Does the scanning of GCSE papers make the ink disappear. I am sooooo nervous and anxious, as I really do not want this stupid pen to hinder my GCSE result. I would like to know if anyone has used a frixion erasable pen on a GCSE paper and passed the paper.
Scanning does not produce heat so I think it’s alright
username3046474
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Maybe send an email to the exam board explaining what happened? I don't think scanning produces heat.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (13)
14.29%
I need help researching courses (7)
7.69%
I need help with filling out the application form (6)
6.59%
I need help with my personal statement (36)
39.56%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (23)
25.27%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
2.2%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (4)
4.4%

Watched Threads