Right, I'm torn between History at Sheffield and at UCL so to try to break it I've decided to ask some pressing questions. I've already posted the following in the University of Sheffield forum:
1. How is the exam timetable - are things timetabled well? Is the department organised? Do things overlap?
2. Can you choose to do just pure coursework or will you always have to do many exams?
3. How heavy is the course on criticism? Is it very heavy or is it more about the learning of history (primary texts). Or does it get to be more about criticising critics, etc.?
4. Is it recommended that you revise only a certain number of topics for exams or must you revise ALL of them?
5. How are modules allocated? Is it first-come-first served? Is it very likely/ very unlikely that you'll not get your first choice?
Thanks so much to anyone who can help!!!
The first of our week-long series of entertainment quizzes