Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Right, I'm torn between History at Sheffield and at UCL so to try to break it I've decided to ask some pressing questions. I've already posted the following in the University of Sheffield forum:

1. How is the exam timetable - are things timetabled well? Is the department organised? Do things overlap?

2. Can you choose to do just pure coursework or will you always have to do many exams?

3. How heavy is the course on criticism? Is it very heavy or is it more about the learning of history (primary texts). Or does it get to be more about criticising critics, etc.?

4. Is it recommended that you revise only a certain number of topics for exams or must you revise ALL of them?

5. How are modules allocated? Is it first-come-first served? Is it very likely/ very unlikely that you'll not get your first choice?

Thanks so much to anyone who can help!!!

ReputationRep:
    Sorry - between History at Sheffield and at UCL.

ReputationRep:
    * edit, should read: "in the University of Sheffield" forum.

ReputationRep:
    can you edit your post by clicking edit.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 10, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.