The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

How much is a room rental in the city of Sheffield?

Can someone please let me know the rough price. ?
Reply 1
Anyone??
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Hey! This might be of interest to you, if you are looking to rent private student accommodation? I need someone to take over my en-suite room as I'll no longer be at the University of Sheffield. See info below and let me know if this might be something for you.

I’m looking for someone to take over my tenancy at Sheffield 3 it is private student accommodation shared by mainly University of Sheffield and Hallam students. I will no longer be attending the university so need someone who would like to take over my tenancy. I chose Sheffield 3 because of its brilliant location and modern facilities, plus it’s super close to the Uni of Sheffield campus (10 mins walk) as well a Tesco (5 mins) gym (10 mins), newsagents, pubs and the tram stop Shalesmoore is directly outside the accommodation giving you easy access across Sheffield and direct route to Meadowhall shopping centre and Valley Centertainment!

Here’s a link to the Student Roost website for further details:[url= https://www.studentroost.co.uk/accommodation/sheffield/sheffield-3] https://www.studentroost.co.uk/accommodation/sheffield/sheffield-3

Move in date: 14th September 2019
End date: 5th September 2020
Contract length: 51 weeks
Room type: Ensuite room (sorry, it’s girls only!)
Total cost for 51 weeks: £5,559.00 (rent is due on the 1st of every month). Works out roughly 99 GBP a week including ALL bills.
Room facilities:
- Single bed with under bed storage
- Wardrobe and chest of drawers provided in room
- Desk and chair with full length mirror
- Ensuite bathroom with toilet, basin and shower
- Communal kitchen and living space.
There’s also free high speed 100Mbps WiFi throughout the building and all utility bills are included, free contents insurance and 24-hour security service.
PM me if you are interested 😊

Original post by Anonymous
Anyone??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending