belinda24
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hey guys,

I have recently finished my a-levels hoping to study university of kent in Canterbury and I was wondering if anyone knows of any student flats near there or any studio flats round there.
StudentRep Annabel
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hi there!
I'm currently in my third year at Kent so I know the student accommodation in Canterbury fairly well You can apply for accommodation on the University of Kent campus (which is what I did in my first year). There's loads of choice of accommodation so there is something to suit every need and every budget from catered student halls, and ensuite rooms to studio flats and shared houses. Here is the link to the university's accommodation website; https://www.kent.ac.uk/accommodation/

There is also plenty of student accommodation to chose from in Canterbury itself. Other student accommodation includes places such as Parham Student Village (35 minute walk from campus), Palamon Court (30 minute walk from campus), and Canterbury Student Manor (35 minute walk from campus). Alternatively, you can also house-share with people in student accommodation that you can find on Rightmove's student website.

Personally, if you are able to, I'd recommend staying in the accommodation on campus in your first year as it is really helpful being so close to everything If you have any more questions about accommodation or life at Kent in general then please feel free to ask! I hope that this helps
(Original post by belinda24)
Hey guys,

I have recently finished my a-levels hoping to study university of kent in Canterbury and I was wondering if anyone knows of any student flats near there or any studio flats round there.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Surrey
    Postgraduate Open Afternoon Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (65)
23.55%
No (211)
76.45%

Watched Threads