Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm in need of desperate iTunes help.

I went to download a song, and it debited me 79p, but it didn't download the song. How can i get the song, and what can I do? Don't say 'download it again' because i've already tried that and it won't let me because i've only got 16p left.

ReputationRep:
    go to store --> check for purchases

hopefully it will pick up that youve bought it and download it again.

hope this helps, Josh

ReputationRep:
    Click on the store on the left hand side and where it says your account in the top right hand corner click on that, then click purchase history and see if there is anything there that you can click on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josh145)
    go to store --> check for purchases

hopefully it will pick up that youve bought it and download it again.

hope this helps, Josh
    I cant find that..

(Original post by wizard710)
    Click on the store on the left hand side and where it says your account in the top right hand corner click on that, then click purchase history and see if there is anything there that you can click on
    The purchase history just has the latest purchase as the previous song i got..

ReputationRep:
    Possible confusion ... try clicking on the drop down menu labelled store at the top of the screen, near file, edit, advanced etc, (NOT the store on the left hand side), and then click on check for purchases, (there should be other options like sign in etc.)

Good luck, Josh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josh145)
    Possible confusion ... try clicking on the drop down menu labelled store at the top of the screen, near file, edit, advanced etc, (NOT the store on the left hand side), and then click on check for purchases, (there should be other options like sign in etc.)

Good luck, Josh
    Nothing came up then when I did that.

ReputationRep:
    hey had same problem- mail the support team wth the details and theyll just send it to you again within 48hrs

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.